Chapter 5

-2016-
[Music Bank BTS waiting room]
"Dude what are you looking at." Jimin just got his makeup done. He took a set of lunch box that Army sent them and sat beside Taehyung.
"Mamamoo's comeback concept photo shoot."
"Let me seeeeeee, oh wow they are going for a hot and sexy concept this time." Taehyung showed him the photos. "No more cutie bubbly you're the best Mamamoo but sexy and fierce Mamamoo. I wonder how would their new song sounds."
Taehyung was scrolling through the photos and he stopped when he saw Wheein's solo shoot.( Holy crap she looks seductive here.)Taehyung thought to himself. In the photo Wheein is wearing a full set leather dress and smokey make up. Taehyung felt like Wheein is staring at his soul through the screen and he didn't notice that he is biting his own lips.
"Tae you okay?" Namjoon just came back from the toilet and saw Taehyung frowning and had his eyes fixed on his phone, he thought something happened.
"Huh? Erm nothing. It's just I am checking how is BS&T doing on music chart."
"Wow,so WORRIED about our new song huh." Jimin looked at him mischievously because he knew that Taehyung was looking at Wheein's photo.
"Of course I do, it has been a while since we had a comeback." Taehyung replied with a poker face.
"Oh I see~"
"Oh the teasers are out." Jin said it out of a blue.
"What teaser?" Hoseok asked.
"Mamamoo's new song Decalcomanie."
Taehyung stood up and walked towards Jin's direction to watch the teaser he is playing.
The teaser started with Solar in the lift and the guy went in the lift as well. The scene switched to Wheein walking at the hallway and the same guy grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his direction. Taehyung clenched his fist as he saw that guy almost kissed the girl he adores.
"WOAH SEXY. I can't wait for the song to be released." Jin said it with anticipation.
"The concept is really different compared to the previous one though. A little bit of R18 vibes I guess?" Said Jungkook.
"It seems like our maknae is really into R18 now huh, but you're still young kid." Yoongi pinched Jungkook's cheek.
"Jealousy huh." Jimin whispered into Taehyung's ear.
"I swear I will punch you if you do that again." Taehyung gave him a light punch on his chest and rolled his eyes over.
"I know I know~you want to be the guy who almost kissed her right~" Jimin teased him.
"Shut up and eat your food." Taehyung shoved a sushi right into Jimin's mouth.
"Kiss? Kiss who?" Jin asked.
"You Hyung ~ cause I love you soooooo muchhhhh." Taehyung spouted his lips and walked towards Jin.
"EWWWWWWWW GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYY."
———————————————————————————————————————
[Wheein and Hyejin's room]
Wheein is watching BTS BS&T performance on music bank. Her focus is totally on the TV and she didn't hear Hyejin calling her.
"YAH JUNG WHEEIN." Hyejin pulled her hair from behind.
"Ahhhhh it hurts! What do you want you crazy girl." Wheein turned over and look at Hyejin.
"Excuse me? I have been calling your name for like I don't know how many times and you only cared about the TV. I am sad, time to end our friendship." Hyejin took a sheet of tissue paper and fake cries.
"Urgh, you can be nominated as the best actress for Blue Dragon Film Award." Wheein said sarcastically.
"I was asking do you want to go and get some fried chicken. I am craving for it."
"No Hyejin. We can't eat fried chicken now, we are on a diet."
"BUT I REALLY WAHT FRIED CHICKEEEENNNNNNNNN." Hyejin shouted while rolling on the bed. Because they will be starting to promote Decalcomanie next week so they have to go on a diet to maintain a good figure.
"Endure it just for a few more weeks and you can eat whatever you want after that. But no harm to have some kale chips. These are low in calories and quite tasty." Wheein took out a bag of kale chips from her Snacks drawer and continue watching the TV.
"Bless my fucking stomach." Hyejin got off the bed and sat beside Wheein." You're really into them these days huh." She took a few chips and asked Wheein after she saw BTS performing in the TV. "Oh wait I mean into 'him' right." She looked at Wheein with that mischievous smile just like how Jimin looked at Taehyung.
"Nope I have no idea what you're talking about." Wheein pretended to be calm and continued eating her chips.
"Bullshit~Taehyung sunbaenim right~The 'him' you like." Hyejin said that while pushing Wheein with her elbow.
"Well I mean~he is good looking right. It's normal for me to look at someone who is handsome, I am also a human after all." Wheein stuffed a few chips into her mouth and avoided looking at Hyejin.
"Are you sure you just want to look at him but not want to be with him~" Hyejin leaned on Wheein and teased her more.
"AHN HYEJIN I SWEAR TO GOD JUST EAT YOUR CHIPS."