...........READ......... ^_^

Hiiiiiiiiiii.Have'nt update lately! sooo bye!

Joke! let's start!

Speaking of updates....Plis read my story'A dance with my prince'......I bet no one will read this -_-........ Oh!yeah it wil have reads!!! but no votes............t(-_-t) <- My reaction......Just 5 votes!!!!

Nobody will read my story...

Icelover_seriz's bad side: Yah Seriz, nobody will read it!Your story is ugly!And just because you write to your ranting book to read it,people will no longer read,they're just going to vote
Icelover_seriz:But,my story is good! I just have'nt updated it!
Icelover_seriz' bad side:That's the thing!you don't update! And now you advertise your story on your ranting book,people will not appreciate the book's content, because they know you won't know if they not vote,they will just see the book cover & leave!
Icelover_seriz:You........think.....
Icelovet_seriz's bad side:Look at your ranting book!It has 800+reads!While your votes are only 45!PEOPLE DON'T APPRECIATE YOU!
Icelover_seriz:*Tries not to cry* You mean people will just ignored what I wrote in my ranting book?
Icelover_seriz's bad side:Yes,because your so desperate!You are only forcing people to read your book!
I know,you know your position in life,less people will only listen to you!Cause they think your not worth to listen for!So don't expect!You know people have favoritsm!This is reality Seriz!It's not a fairytail!It's cruel! No matter how much you try,nobody will appreciate you!Your just classified to be 'Not worth it'....Just accept the fact.
Icelover_seriz:*Crying*You're right,I am not worth it to anything,life is just ment to be cruel.....

The author can't handle the feelins inside.....so we can't continue...

anyways......
Life is cruel though,but I had a question,do you ever feel in life that you are not worth it???.....Who Am I kidding,maybe no one will answer it...

BYE!!!  :')