Late (Z.H)

I wake up and roll over to see my boyfriend. He smiles at me and kisses me. I kiss back and he wraps his arms around me and pulls my closer to him. He kisses down my neck "zach we have school" i say and slightly moan at the end. "You really want me to stop" he says and slowly moves his hands under my shirt "n-no but we are going to be late" I say "don't worry babygirl. I'll be fast" he says and I moan. He pulls my shirt off and massages my breasts "z-Zach" I moan and he smirks. I reach my hand down and palm him through his pants. He moans and I flip us over. I pull his shirt off and smirk as I kiss him. I slowly move my hips back and forth and he groans. He flips us over and pulls his pants down "I can't wait any longer" he says. He pulls my pants down and hovers over me "are you ready babygirl" he asks "yes please" I moan "beg for me" he says "please fuck me zach" I beg and he smirks. He slams into me "FUCK ZACH" I moan and he buries his head in the crook of my neck "you feel so good baby" he groans and goes faster. I dig my nails into his back and moan. He hits my g spot "Zach yes fuck" I moan "I-I'm gonna cum babygirl" he says "me too zach" I say. He slams into me hitting my g spot and I cum "ZACHHH" I moan and he thrusts a few more time before he cums. "Shit" I say and he rolls off me "what" he asks "we're late"