Request: Kaylie (E.F)

"EBEN! I GIVE UP WHERE ARE YOU" I yell through the house. Me and my boyfriend Eben are playing a childish game of Hide N Seek and I can't find him. I look around and still don't see him "EBEN COME ON" I yell and nothing happens. I smirk "fine I'm going to shower" I say and walk upstairs and into the bathroom. I take my shirt off and hear something behind the door. Knowing it's EBEN I keep undressing. I take my pants off leaving me in my bra and underwear. The door opens and Eben walks in "oh so now you come out" I say and laugh as I take my hair down and turn the shower on. "I'm sorry but now I'm here" he says as he wraps his arms around my waist as I grab a towel. "Ok well now I'm showering" I say and laugh "ya know how you are all worried about the planet, we can save water by showering together" he says and I laugh. "Gotta save the planet" I say and he smirks as he strips. I finish getting undressed and we both get in the shower. "You are just so beautiful" he says as he sits his hands on my hips. I turn around so I'm facing him "do you have any interviews today" I ask and he smirks "none at all" he says as he kisses me and we slowly back against the shower wall as the warm water showers down on us. He brings his hands down to my ass as he kisses down my neck. I bring my hand down and wrap my hands around his shaft and he groans. I slowly move my hand back and forth since we are standing and he groans. He brings his hands up and massages my breast "eben" I moan and he groans as I pump faster. "Kaylie fuck yes" he moans and I kiss him. He brings his hands down and rubs my clit "e-eben f-fuck" I moan and he smirks as he inserts a finger into me my hand lets go of him and he groans. "I need to be inside of you Kaylie, please" he says and I groan as he picks me up. "Ready babygirl" he asks and I nod "yes fuck me please" I moan "mmm beg for me" he says and I roll my eyes. "Please eben I need you" I moan and he groans as he inserts himself into me. I moan as I dig my nails into his back. "Ugh" he groans as he goes faster "EBEN YES" I moan and he goes faster hitting my g spot. "You feel so good Kaylie yes fuck" he says and goes faster "I'm going to cum eben on my god" I moan "me too babygirl" he says and I moan. "EBEN YES FUCK" I moan as I cum and he pulls out as he cums on my stomach. "Fuck Kaylie" he says as we slide down the wall letting the water clean us off.
——————-
Request for: realpeoplearenice