1

Bills pov
It's been 16 years since the twins were in gravity falls. Thanks to them I lost my power and am now a human. I went from my triangle shape to a tall brown and sun yellow hair and. It's my eyes are different!!! I have TWO eyes now!!! Ones brown and the other one is yellow, I always wear an eyepatch to hide the eye color that no human has. I always wear a top hat and a yellow black and white suite. Humans don't wear suits like the one I do but it's ok to be a little different i guess. I mean dipper and Mabel always wear different it's not that hard.
I'm only 17 in human years so I go to school just for fun really, I don't pay attention much seeing since I get an A+ in every class even tho I'm the "bad" kid. I keep up in Stan but the only thing that has me surprised was his convo about the twins over the phone; I over heard that the twins wear going to come back not for a visit but to stay!!!!!!!! Omg I'm going to see my pine tree and shooting star oh shooting star.

Mabel pov
Dipper was stuck in his little book with his phone in his pocket, and me I was between looking out the window and looking at my phone. I was a 16 year old going back to gravity falls to live there, the last thing that happened when I was there was me and dipper fighting death, and turning Bill to a human.
But Dipper was really the last one who saw him and from what he told me Bill was turned into stone one there last meeting. I had one picture of Bill and Dipper so I had  zoomed in on Bill and put him as my home screen( I think his cutter as a human) and for my lock screen I had the last picture from our summer here so dipper don't suspect something.

Dippers pov
I was reading my book when the bus stoped and Mabel was pushing me out the seat. We get off the bus to see the whole town there to greet us back saying that they heard that we weren't here just for a visit. "Come on kids we are going to the diner to welcome you guys back!" Gruncle Stan says with a smile bigger then the one he has when he gets his hands on money. Me and Mabel hurry to the mystery shack and put our bags in the living room. We walk out and all of town go to the diner. We get there and Mabel sits with her friends and i say at a table just me. For the whole night we talked and laughed we got food around 8 and just chilled. It was great being back.

Bills pov
I was out for a stroll when I saw that every person in town was at the diner, it wasn't peaceful like always it was loud like a party or celebrating. I decided to go and check it out, I pushed my way thru people laughing and talking once I got thru my eyes landed on pine tree. I was so confused I thought they were coming when school started not for the summer. I walked over to Dipper knowing that he would recognize me seeing since he was the last one to see me. I don't know what he told Mabel about our last "good bye", but I continued I walked past teen age girls screening their lungs out. DAM!! Where they loud, I looked over and saw my shooting star, it was weird sorta. I mean she was a little taller, longer hair, still the same style, but the thing that really got my attention was how much curvier she was. I know what your thinking that I'm a perv and all that but really everyone's a perv at some point. I got to the table and looked at dipper, " is this seat taken?"