5

This is for sneaky_ivy

No ones pov

Mabel gave Dipper a blanket and pillow letting him take over her sofa, she had gotten in bed dead asleep and Dipper was just about to dose off  when someone called his name waking him up. He woke up to Bill sitting on the end of the sofa petting midnight "hey kid" Bill said with a wave of his hand and a wink. Dipper sat up eyes filled with anger " I thought I told you to stay away from my sister Bill" Dipper said getting all defensive " wow pine tree I was just roaming around, her dream is what caught my attention" Bill said with a smirk.

Dippers pov
"What dream?" I ask Bill in confusion "the one she had of me,in fact she is having one right now" I looked back at Mabel's room not believing him. "Kid you don't believe me but I can show you"  "no you probably just gave it to her" I say throwing the blanket over my shoulder closing my eyes "if you say so" bill whisper in my ear. I scrunched up and fell asleep.

No ones pov
The next day Mabel and Dipper walked to work together Dipper not saying anything of what happened last night. They got to the shack and did what they needed when they got a special visitor when they were just about to close. " pine tree, Mabel" Bill said walking up to both of them.

Sorry for not adding anymore 🥺🥺 I will add more after I get my phone fixed I sorta ummm broke it