2

Dipper looked at bill eyes widened, " BILL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Dipper whispered yelled at Bill. "Shhhh...." Bill pointed at Mabel as Dipper almost forgot that he told Mabel that Bill was.... is.... stone.

Dippers pov
I graved Bill by the sleeve and dragged him outside scared that Mabel would see him. "What are you doing here Bill" I asked not really a question but a statement, "wow kid I just thought I drop by, you must of forgotten what the other dream demons said." Bill said with a smirk on his face, I was thinking but nothing came to mined " you kidding right kid?" Bill question. "Ummm....no I'm not all I remember is that they took your powers because I made a deal with the top demon about it" that's all I remember. And yes I made a deal with the top demon of dream demons about Bill. " pine tree the deal was that I no longer had my powers till you tweens stepped foot back into gravity falls, that's why I came to thank you" Bill said with an ear to ear smile and with a tip of his hat he disappeared.

Bills pov
I knew pine tree would have forgotten that's one of the reasons I went, but mainly to see Mabel;) I was back in the dream scape able to sea and know everything again, the light shade of blue and the black and white landscape was back no longer sneaking on people, I was back "home". I had the choice to go back to the triangle but with the way Mabel was feeling about me when I passed her at the party I could tell she liked me better as a human. It was around 2am and I was doing nothing, it was great to be a demon again but I had watched everyone's day life I knew the past present and future again I gave people dreams, I did everything. I saw that Mabel and Dipper lived in different places Mabel got her own apartment while dipper stayed with Stan cuz that's were he kept everything safe.