21.

To say I regret calling Oliver— Ollie was an understatement. He hasn't talked to me since six o'clock, yesterday.

My god, he is such a drama queen!

Even when we got on the plane, he didn't say a word! and that was four hours ago!

Not, counting the other five we had left.

I close my eyes, resting my head against the cushioned jet seat. Letting the soft tapping of Oliver's fingers on his cellphone screen lull me to a soft slumber.

When my eyes crack open again, I saw Oliver disappear behind the white curtain with Mary.

I shudder, getting up to walk to the fridge.

I grab some strawberries and a water bottle.

My phone blares into the silent cabin and I swallow a half-chewed strawberry.

My throat constricts as it slides down slowly; I chug water— sputtering a little before I answer the phone.

"H-Hello"

"Yes, hello darling, my name is Maso-"

I quickly push the end button, damn telemarketers.

Oliver comes from behind the curtain, buttoning his white shirt. "Get some sleep"

I raise a brow, he was talking to me now?

"I just woke up"

"You barely slept for fifteen minutes, you woke up as soon as I got off of the chair" He aspirates, I roll my eyes biting into another strawberry.

"I can't sleep," I mumble, "I feel wide awake" He groans walking to a cabinet on the far side of the jet— pulling a blanket from there.

I thought he was going to be sweet and pass it to me, but no he tossed it... at my face.

I growl, turning on my side placing my feet on the chair. "Move" He bellows and I scoff.

"No"

I yelp when his large body falls onto my legs, "Ow! get up!" I squeal and he snorts.

"No" He mocks, in an overly high pitched voice. "Oliver please!" I whine and he lets up the slightest to where I could lift my legs from under his hippopotamus body.

"And I don't sound like that!" I huff and he arches his eyebrow at me. I scoff readjusting my legs to be on top his, and much to my surprise he lets them stay there.

It was crazy to think that almost a month ago, he wasn't even speaking to me.

His phone rings and he puts it to his ear without even checking who was calling, as if he knew.

"Come on," Oliver rolls his eyes leaning his head back in annoyance.

"we aren't going to New York for you to whore around"

Ace don't forget wha-" Oliver groans pulling the phone from his ear.

He rests his head on the back of the chair, I watch as his face suddenly relaxes and so does his body.

Come to think of it, I barely see him sleep, or even eat. Hell, I haven't even seen him go to the bathroom.

Does he even relax?

Maybe that's why he acted as if he had a stick so far up his ass— he needs a vacation from whatever this job is.

My mind races as he suddenly spoke out, "Stop staring at me" He mumbles.

My mouth drops, and my cheeks heat in embarrassment.

"I-I wasn't staring!" I defend and he chortles.

"I can feel you"

"Creep" I mumble.

"I'm the creep?" he chuckles before sighing softly.

"Go to sleep dove"

I smile gently, throwing some cover down to his legs and my feet.

His hand comes to rest on my ankle and I suck in a breath, I don't know why but it made me smile.
•••