F I V E

BLAEZE

"Wake up...get up Dash" I here Melo shaking me, I wake up.

It's Melo and I's birthday, yay!! *sarcasm*

I never really liked my birthday because my biological family never told me happy birthday, so I felt like there was no need.

I groan though know that LaVar was about to make us work out, I get up sliding on shorts keeping my Nike sports bra on, putting on my black and gold James Hardens.

Putting my curls into a ponytail, I run out with Melo and the rest of the boys, as we begin to do work outs.

I starts of with 45 pull ups, then 55 squats, 30 push ups, then 20 Russian twists.

I sit at the pool, as some of the boys go and shoot around, Then Zo walks in. We haven't talked since the whole thing in Hawaii, he talked to Denise Kaliah told me and that he wants all three of us to talk and sort things out.

I agreed cause I'm sixteen and I don't need to be immature about things anymore.

I just look at him, then turn facing the pool water. His presence is honestly irking the fuck out of me.

So I get up walking to play a scrimmage with the boys on the hoops.

"BLAZE GOES FOR A THREE!! AND SHE MAKES IT, YOOO EAT THAT SHIT BITCH" I say as the three goes in, I look right at Melo making a teasing face, "nan nan nah boo boo...I just showed you" I say dancing around him, he wraps his arm around my next pulling me into his body giving me a nuggy.

"Okay kid" he says as we walk to sit on the pool side chairs, then Denise walks over.

Great.

"Melo, Bee, good job kids" LaVar says as Melo and I are on our phones.

"Happy birthday girl, I just wanted to apologize for how I treated you" Denise says as Melo looks over between us as he is sitting in the middle on the chair.

I smile at her getting up..for Zo.

I give her a hug, as she sweetly rubs my back. "I'm genuinely sorry Bee, please don't hate me" she says.

"I don't, anymore" I say laughing.

"Well let's go birthday people" she says to Melo and I as we get up walking to the house.

"MELOO!!" Yells LaVar, coming out with Melo's cake, "we can't forget about Bee though" says Allan holding a cake similar to Melo's, but it was just purple instead of blue.

"Come blow the candle out y'all," he says, Both Melo and I get up walking towards the table as everyone watches us from their spots on the couch.

We both had huge smiles on our faces, I stand behind Melo, but he pulls me into his lap, it felt weird at first because everyone was just looking at us, but I always used to sit in his lap, even when we were kids..I'd do it to Gelo and Zo, but mostly Melo.

I sit on his leg, so I Wasn't all up on him.

"Blow them candles out, make a wish" LaVar says, we both Smile blowing out our candles, after we do so I wrap my arm around his shoulder as he does the same around my waist.

"Happy birthday Melo, we made it to 16 without getting arrested" I say laughing, hugging him.

"Happy birthday Dash" he says kissing my forehead, "AWWW SOOO CUTEE I SHIPP DAT" Zo yells, I roll my eyes getting ready to cut my cake.