S I X

BLAEZE

"MELO, BLAEZE UP!! NOW" I hear LaVar yell, I groan getting up wiping my fallen curls out of my face.

Today was the first day of school, Sophomore year..YAYY! Sike I'm not excited at all. Only teacher that I've been dying to see is Mr.Larson, then I guess the "crew" but I literally just seen them probably everyday the whole summer.

I walk to my chair in my room, getting dressed. I took a shower last night so I'm clean, don't think your girl is dirty. Pfft, ya nasties.

My outfit was simple, ripped jean shorts that went exactly mid thigh. A black and red BBB shirt, and all
Black with Red lettering yeezy's, with black socks that went about an inch above my ankle.

I go out my room, heading to the bathroom to see the camera crew filming Melo brush his teeth.

"Good morning Blaeze" Courtney says, I smile and wave. I'm really quiet in the morning cause I hate getting up.

I grab my toothbrush, squeezing the toothpaste on it. I brush my teeth for about three minutes before spitting it out, rinsing my mouth.

I grab my flat iron from the bathroom going to my room, going over my ends. After Tina took me to get I my air done for my birthday, I like doing it now. So it was the same. As the party.

After getting myself set, I grab my MCM red School bag, grabbing my keys running down the stairs to meet Melo and LaVar.

"Bro why you gotta wear the same bag as me" Melo says putting the last minute school stuff in his bag, I give him a bitch what face as I fix my shoe.

"Nigga no one asked for yo commentary. Like bro shut up for real" I say grabbing a water bottle as LaVar hands Melo the keys to the car.

We got in an argument last night about Jaygup, and how he only wants me to bone. I told Melo that wasn't why, but Melo said he knew stuff as why that is true. But the little shit won't tell me.

"I'll go change my bag" i say, running up grabbing my black one.

I get in the back of the car, as LaVar is talking I switch everything out of my bag, and put the red one on the car floor.

We soon pull up to CHHS and I get out waiting for LaVar to give us a dap good bye.

As we walk towards the school, I can feel the heavy tension between us, but I didn't care. He isn't telling me anything and It's not fair on my end.

As we walk into the school, the energy was so ecstatic, freshman girls checking out the boys, the seniors checking out the freshman girls, as we're walking, Daijon runs up to me hugging me tight, "I miss you bro" he says, I laugh.

Then here comes Quan, Will, Tomi, Onekya, and Chris dapping me up, I smile at them but then realize Melo was here. His presence at the moment was really bothering me.

"Hey imma go to the gym to get my stuff, so y'all" I slightly smile walking away, "YOU THICK AS FUCK BEE" I hear Chris yell, I cover my butt with my hands laughing walking away to the gym as the boys follow, probably for Melo.

I walk in line, as a teacher tells us it goes by our last names, so I get in the line for A-D because my last name was Cannon.

As I'm waiting in line listening to my headphones, I feel an arm wrap around mine, I turn and see Iris smiling at me with a girl I've never seen before who was actually hella pretty.