S E V E N

B L A E Z E

Thursday

I just got my license yesterday, so that means I'll she willing to school in my Lambo.

I wake up, grabbing my outfit which was denim jeans with a rip going from my top of my thigh to under my knee, then on the other leg it had a big knee rip and a few line rips on the thigh and under the knee.

My shirt was a grey Ralph Lauren shirt, then for a sweater I had on a black sweater, with white strings. Then for shoes I had on my black and red Jordan 13's.

My hair was out curly and I had no make up, all my piercings and chapstick on. With all my necklaces and bracelets.

I walk down stairs seeing Melo laying face planted on the couch as LaVar is drinking coffee read something on his phone, "you driving Melo to school" he tells me, I nod grabbing a Fiji then tapping Melo to hurry.

He groans picking up his red MCM bag walking behind me to the car, I get In as he does too.

"Your Lambo smells better than mine" he says , I laugh. "I sprayed it yesterday with my new car perfume, it smells heavenly" I say driving to school.

Melo closes his eyes, putting it against the window as I play some random playlist on my phone.

I pull up to school seeing all the teachers, parents, and students eyeing my car, I ignore them as I park in a random student spot.

Melo was the first out, as we walk toward our friends, the record me as I dance my way to them, "y'all she got big bank" says Quan, I laugh dapping them all up.

I then see Daijon tagged me in a video on his Instagram story.

It was me pulling up then getting out dancing with the caption "this girl really think she fly or sum. Gotta luv her tho💕" I laugh at it as we are in the middle of the school which is out side(okay so I can't really explain it, but a lot of highschools in Cali, Nevada, and Arizona have it)

I'm walking when Quan takes a picture of me and Melo doing a crazy face, I laugh walking towards our classes.

PARTY DAY

I just got back from school, and i decided to take a quick nap before we headed to the party. I kick my shoes off, then put on shorts walking to Melo's room seeing him sleeping too.

I lay down next to him on my stomach, facing the other way, sleep soon takes over me as I feel my body lighten.

FOUR HOURS LATER

I woke up, seeing Melo isn't in here and I hear the shower from hall on. Grabbing my phone, I walk to my room picking out an out, the outfit was black really ripped, loose distressed jeans, a vintage rock band shirt, and for shoes I had on my Black and red bred 1's.

My hair was out on day three hair, I had on light foundation, eyebrows, thin natural eyelashes and highlight with lip gloss.

Skylan-ready when u r!

Me-shit!! Omg I'm so sorry I totally forgot, hold up while I find melo a ride.

Skylan- damn I see

Me-shut up

I walk into Melo's room seeing him putting on his shirt, "can you catch wheels with Daijon or some, I got to pick up Sky", as soon as I say Sky he instantly flinches, what the fuck. Why ?

"Yeah, Okay" he says putting on his sweater flopping on his bed to go on his phone.

Me-omw bro