Join Fairy Tail pt 2

Once opening the guild doors. All you heard was silence. Everyone in the guild was looking at the door and saw that their two strongest teams returned from their job.

Makarov: How was the job guys?

Lucy: It was good we brought two new members here as well.

Touka: H-Hi, my name's Touka. I don't use magic but I'm going to start learning to.

Zeke: Zeke, I use Emotion Magic. I am able to use different elements based on my emotions and it also changes my appearance.

Makarov: Well your both in. Welcome to the guild. Mira can you give them their marks please.

Mira: Sure Master. What color and where.

Touka: White on my cheek.*gets her mark* Thank you.

Zeke: Can I get mine black on my left shoulder.*gets mark and admires it* It's really nice thank you.

Mira: Welcome to the guild as you know my name is Mira.

Lucy: You guys should join our team.

Sting: Yeah!!! We can get more people in our team now!!

Natsu: Hey wait a minute don't they have to many members in their team.

Makarov: Yes they do but for them I will make an exception.

Natsu: WHAT!?! GRAMPS THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Makarov: They are the strongest team and don't destroy stuff but even if they do, they help to rebuild it. Unlike other teams they just give them money and not help.

Natsu: That's a load of bull!!!

Lucy: You heard the Master stop arguing back.

Natsu:*scowls and walks away*

Rogue:*sighs* He will never learn.

Makarov: I agree.

Zeke: Who was that?

Wendy: That is supposed to be my older brother but not anymore. His name is Natsu.

Zeke: Oh.

Yukio: So will you join our team?

Zeke: Sure.

Touka: O-okay.

Gray: That's great, alright welcome to the Ice Galaxtic Dragonss!!!!

Zeke: Alrightttt!!!

Laxus: We should drink for the new members.

Makarov: Everyone lets welcome them with open arms!!!!

Cana: Yeaa another excuse to drinkk!!!*drinks a barrel*

Lucy: She never changes.

Touka: Uh, Sting can you help me and show me the members.

Sting: Sure, so the one that is saying MAN is Elfman, he has an older sister who is Mira and a younger sister who is Lisanna. The one drinking a barrel of beer is Cana Alberona she uses Card Magic, her dad isn't here but his name is Gildarts Clive he uses Crush magic. Um there is Nab the one at the board. Laxus's team. Shadow Gear which consists of Levy, Droy and Jet. Team Natsu which consists of Natsu, Erza the red head, Juvia the blue haired girl, and Gajeel the guy with the piercings. Natsu is a Fire Dragon Slayer as well as E.N.D, Erza is a requip mage, Juvia is a water mage and Gajeel is an Iron Dragon Slayer. There are more people but I'm to lazy to name them.

Touka: Hmm alright thank you Sting.*smiles at him*

Sting: U-Uh your welcome.*hides his blush*