Hand-to-hand combat

They all wake up early in the morning and get ready for the day. They do a couple laps and exercise for 30 minutes. Until they go into the clearing again to start hand-to-hand combat.

Lucy: Ok so you guys need to rap your hands in bandages then find a tree and try to destroy it with only your hands AND NO MAGIC. Understand.

All three: Aye sir.

All of them separate and find a tree near the clearing and start to punch it. On the fist couple of punches they felt a great amount of pain but soon got used to it and continue to punch the tree.

Lucy: I think we should go back home it's getting late.

Rogue: But none of us destroyed the tree.

Lucy: *laughs* you really thought that i was serious about that. Of course I knew that you wouldn't destroy it thats why we will continue to punch the trees until we are able to destroy them.

Sting: Oh..... I thought you were serious.

Gray: Come on lets go home I'm hungry~.

Lucy: Alright alright. Im gonna cook.

Sting: Yay!! I love your cooking!!

Sting starts to run to the house followed by the rest of his siblings.

Lucy: How can he be so energetic?

Rogue: I don't know just leave him be.

The rest of them make it to their house and Lucy goes to the kitchen to make food.

~Time skip~ 1 week later

They were all hitting their trees and trying to destroy it. They finally destroyed the trees with their fists scratched up.

Lucy: Finally we finished!!

Rogue: It was your idea in the first place so don't complain.

Sting: My fists hurt!!!

Gray: So what now?

Lucy: Oh now we are going to pair up and get dummies to train with but taking turns since I only have two. BUT one person has to move the dummy while the other is trying two hit it.

Sting: Alright then where are the dummies?

Lucy: Hold on. Open gate of the maiden!! Virgo!!

Virgo: Hello princess. Is it time for punishment?

Lucy:*sweat drops* No Virgo I was wondering if you can bring out the dummies I bought?

Virgo: As you wish princess. *bows and disappears*

Lucy: Well the me and Rogue will be working together and you two are together. BUT IF I HEAR YOU GUYS ARE FIGHTING I WON'T SHOW MERCY!!

Sting and Gray: *hug each other scared* A-Aye.

Virgo:*comes back with two dummies in her hands* I have them princess.

Lucy:Thanks Virgo!!

Virgo: Is time for punishment princess?

Lucy:*sweat drops again* No Virgo. You may leave now thanks for the help!!

Virgo: Yes princess. *leaves*

Lucy: Alright then here you guys.*hands Sting a dummy* Get started.

Sting: C'mon Gray.

Gray: Alright.

Lucy: Let's go Ro-nii I want to get stronger!!

Rogue: Alright.

Lucy: I want you to control the dummy and also have it fight back.

Rogue: You sure?

Lucy: Positive.*smirks*

Rogue: Alright. *gets into the shadow of the dummy and starts to control it.*

Lucy and Sting are starting to get ready in fighting the dummies.

~Another Time Skip~ after they finish training in hand-to-hand combat.

Sting: That was fun!!

Gray: Yea it was.

Lucy: I'm so tired. Ro-nii carry me~.

Rogue: Ok. *goes to her height and gives her a piggyback ride*

They all go home and clean up then eat. After that they go to their rooms and go to sleep.