Chapter 26~ Field trip

Set before Chapter 25

{Peter's POV}

"See you after school dad, bye bye Mika." I said as Harley and I left the tower to go to school. "So Har, what're you doing in school today?" I asked and he looked up at me, "Some sort of science experiment today i think. What about you?" He asked and i looked at him, "Field Trip." I said and Harley sighed. "We never get field trips. Our school is boring." He said.

"It's a field trip to the tower, so basically i'm going with my classmates back home and i have to pretend thst i have no idea who anyone is. I roughly told everyone to act like they'd never met me before. Only Wade and Ned know that dad and doctor dad are my dad's." I said, Harley laughed. "How many times can you say dad in one sentence?" I chuckled and waved him goodbye as he walked into his school.

I eventually got to school and met up with Ned and MJ. "Hey guys, you looking forward to the field trip?" Ned asked and both MJ and i groaned, "I just want to go to detention and draw distressed souls." She said and then looked at me, "I thought you'd be excited, i mean with your Stark internship and everything." She said and i laughed nervously, "I'm just super tired and just wanna get today over and done with." I said and MJ looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Okay everyone, please aboard the bus and we will take a register." Coach Wilson said, i don't exactly know why he's on this trip.

"Why is Coach on this trip?" I asked and heard a voice from behind me, "Probably because it was the first teacher the author could think of." I turned around confused, "Wade, what do you mean author?" I asked and he shrugged before giving me a hug, "Nice to see you Pete." He said and i smiled.

Our little group climbed into the bus and sat at the back. Once everyone was sitting down, Coach started saying everyone's names. Conversations were interrupted when the people involved had to say "Here."

After a short while, the bus started and i prepared myself for Clint or Thor or... Shit, i forgot to tell Thor, i knew i'd forgotten someone. I quickly pulled out my phone and messaged doctor dad

Me: Dad, can you quickly tell Thor that i have a trip and people can't know that i live in the tower. Thanks

I was about to hit send but Coach Wilson walked over to me and said, "Peter, you know the rules. No phones." He said and i sighed and went to put the device in my pocket but coach stuck his hand out and i pressed on my phone roughly where the send button was but i have no idea, i handed my phone over.

The bus stopped and we all got our bags and stepped off. I looked at the tower and smiled as i saw Mika in the window with Nat. "I wonder if Spider-Man will be in there." Flash said and i turned to him, "I'll make you a bet. 20 bucks he isn't there." I said and Flash laughed, "Alright, easy money for me." He said causing me to grin.

"Good morning everyone." I looked to the front of the group and saw Pepper. "I'll give you all access cards, they'll get you as far as the second floor library." She said and we all lined up to collect our cards. As it was my turn to take a card, she handed me an Alpha level card so that i could go everywhere, "Thanks Pep." I said quietly so that no one else would hear.

We walked through the doors, the cold hall was nice as it was sweltering outside. "If you'd all like to follow me, i will take you through to the common room." Pepper said as she walked through a set of doors and up some stairs, she scanned her card causing FRIDAY to say, "Good morning Miss Potts." Pepper smiled, "Good morning Friday."

We walked through to the common room where T'challa, Bruce and Quill were all sitting. "Hello everyone." Bruce said and saw me, he smiled . "I hope you're all looking forward to today, we all look forward to having you. Enjoy your time." He clapped his hands together upon finishing his sentence.