The party where it all began~ Short

A/N: Stephen and Tony are not dating in this short

Continued in short titled: The night we spent together

{Stephen's POV}

"Good evening everyone." I said walking into the common room of the tower. Stark was throwing a huge party to celebrate something and everyone was there.

Stark. The one man that made my knees weak, hands sweaty and heart pound. When he invited me to the party i was delighted, the one man who i'd give everything up for invited me, an ex-neurosurgeon who is too proud to give up the title of 'Doctor', to one of his famous parties at the avengers tower.

"Hey there Wizard, glad you could come. Help yourself to drinks and have a good time." Tony said to me, i nodded smiling "Thanks Stark." I said and he smiled back at me. God knows how much i love you Anthony Stark.

{Tony's POV}

I looked at the wizard from across the room, "How can one man look so incredible?" I thought to myself but kind of said it out loud. Bruce turned to me and followed my eyeline to Stephen. "Okay Tony, my official goal of the night is to get you two to make out." I looked at him and felt the heat in my cheeks, "Bruce!" I shoved him and he laughed.

"What? You obviously like him. Plus, he is hot." Bruce said and Thor leaned over, "Who's hot?" He asked following the shorter man's eyeline to Stephen "Ahh yes the wizard. I must say, he does have a body fit for Asgard." Bruce chuckled "More like ASSgard, i mean look at him." I glared at them both, "Stop eyeing up my man you two." I said and Rhodey started laughing, "Tony Stank's got himself a crush." He said and i shook my head before standing up, "Go fuck yourselves, all of you." I laughed and the other three did too.

"I'll be fucking Stephen if you aren't careful Tony." Thor said and Bruce glared back at the Asgardian who gave him an apologetic look. Okay, that was weird. I grabbed myself and Stephen a drink and walked over to him.

The others were right about one thing, he looked amazing, he looked like a God. Plus, he could cut me with his cheekbones anytime.

I handed Stephen the drink, "How are you enjoying the party Doc?" I asked and he took a sip of his drink, "It's actually quite fun. Usually I just sit at the sanctum and read ancient runes and stuff. I won't bore you with it." He said and i looked up at him, i wanted him to tell me every little detail about himself and his life and his past, "I doubt you could bore me." I said and he smiled, his cheeks were dusted with a slight blush as he started telling me all about himself.

I clung onto every last word.

{Stephen's POV}

I watched the mechanic as i told him everything about my life and even some things about my past. Upon hearing the accident that caused my hands to have a constant tremor, Tony held my shaky and scarred hands in his rough and callused fingers.

"Scars tell a story Stephen, your story is a tragic and unbelieveable one. But, these scars are beautiful because they show what made you, you. What made you a sorcerer supreme, that's what your scars show. My scars show time in Afghanistan and all my different battles, but they show what led me to be iron man and what led me to where i am now."

I smiled at his speech and looked down to try and conceal any tears that threatened to fall from my eyes.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" I heard someone shout over the top of the music.

{Third Person POV}

The group sat in a circle on the ground. "Fri, pick someone at random." Tony said and FRIDAY immediately replied "Dr. Banner." Bruce looked around the circle and locked eyes onto Tony.

"Tony, truth or dare." He said and Tony immediately replied "Dare."

Bruce chuckled, "Okay, i dare you to whisper something romantic into Stephen's ear." Tony and Stephen both blushed and the mechanic leant over to the taller man sitting beside him and whispered,

"Doctor Stephen Strange, you are the single most important person to me in this room. All i want is for you to realise how much you mean to me."

Stephen smiled and looked down to cover his blush that was slowly going darker and darker shades of red.

The game continued for a while and most people had stopped playing except Stephen, Tony, Clint, Bruce, Thor and Nat. "Stephen, truth or dare?" Clint asked and the wizard replied "Dare."

Clint smirked before saying, "Make out with Tony for thirty seconds." Stephen and Tony went a very deep shade of scarlet. Stephen leaned to Tony and looked him in the eyes, "Can i?" He asked and Tony nodded.

The two men leaned closer and closer until their lips collided, sending their stomachs on wild loops. The men found some ground of comfort before allowing their tongues to slip into each other's mouth. Sparks flew around them as their hands touched and they moved closer to one another.

"Time's up!" Clint yelled and the two broke apart. Everyone cheered and the men went red.