"It's.....graduation?"

"what university are you gonna go to yaku?~"

"same as you, by the way what time is it tomorrow"

"...." There was a lot of chatter, of course, it was graduation for the third years at nekoma high and there was hustle amongst the volleyball club members as well. 

"maaan~ to think yaku-san , kai-san and captain are going.....It's unreal" Yamamoto sat up clenching his fists "t-this is kinda-"

"oi oi, don't get emotional now haha" The short libero laughed throwing a ball in the direction of the mohawked male "we'll drop by often~" 

The hustle-bustle was everywhere, everyone actively participating in sending their seniors off, exchanging numbers, talking about farewell parties. All except two figures.

"lev!!" an arm was promptly thrown around the taller's shoulder "come join us man, we're having a karaoke night with the senpais~ it's gonna be awesome"

To which the Russian politely shook his head "no....I have plans.." he said rubbing the back of his name. His friend pouted "even yaku-san cancelled on us.....well....guess we'll hang out another day"

Lev had a secret smile.

"I'm back yaku-san!!!!" The white haired male chirped plastic bags hanging from his arms as he was met with the sight of the older male all wrapped up in blankets huddled in front of the television. "Welcome back~" he said, sparing the taller a glance who smiled and laid out the take-out sushi on plates bringing chopsticks, a nice at-home dinner.

"Lev....." yaku sighed bonking the taller on the head "what was with you today, you were way too rough" he grumbled "I'm gonna be sore all night you know....." he sighed "what's with so much aggressiveness?" he asked picking a sushi up and chewing on it.

"just....yaku-san's going away...it just kinda m-made me...feel desperate" The younger sighed setting his chopsticks down, a pout on his lips "I think about not seeing you everyday, at practice, at school.....I'll even miss the way you scold me...."

"Lev-" Yaku sighed "my universtity is just three blocks away"

"......"

"There's nothing to miss, you can literally see me everyday, we live together, can't get any closer than that"

"YOU RUINED THE MOMENT YAKU-SAAAAAN~!!!"

Owari~

"yaku-san..."

"....."

"yaku-san!!!"

"I can't - two rounds...I absolutely can't make it to grad uuuugh you big horny IDIOT"

"O-OWWW - I said sooooryyy~"

A/N- not my art ^^ but aww so cute, credits to the artist. GAAAH- I was going for angst (?) I- it turned into fluff.... sigh