"A lady manager"

"Nekoma volleyball team sure is great huh"

"eh- yamamoto-senpai?"

"yes, we've got an- heh- amazing ace, spartan captian, genius setter and libero and capable first years, yes, we indeed are a great team"

"ah... I guess it is true , we're a ni-"

"BUT -" the mohawked second year jabbed a finger in the direction of the first year "we are lacking, inuoka." The other innocently cocked his head , confused "lacking?"

"yes.....and that is- A lady manager!"

Yaku put the bottle he was drinking from and raised an eyebrow "and where are you gonna find one- you scare half of the girls away, with that punk like appearance" 

"geh- yaku-san!?"

"what's with the dillydally- there's still practice left yanno" Kuroo walked to the trio disgruntled "damn that kenma- I'm pretty sure he escaped, I can't find him anywhere" He huffed, angry

"Lev wouldn't stop bugging him for tosses" kai said a towel around his neck , as he stretched "speaking of which yaku-san , lev said you gave him a free ticket to go home for the day"

"I DID NOT-"

Kuroo sighed massaging his forehead with his finger tips "so troublesome....alright, I guess practice is done for today" He sighed flopping down and grabbing a water bottle taking a swing "so, what were you all talking about?"

"female managers, yamamoto wants one"

"eh- why?"

"I- i mean- karasuno has two! fukurodani as well- even johzenji" he said crossing his arms , eyebrows furrowed in deep thought "they raise the morale of the team captian!"

"what- we're the blood of nekoma speech isn't fine? I wrote it out y'know"

"I didn't mean that- I meant , having a cute girl cheering on for you...it just feels kinda , endearing" the second year sighed.

"your sister's adorable enough to do that" Yaku sniggered teasing his underclassmen.

"T-That's different!!" yamamoto protested the tips of his ears going red, kuroo just shrugged "well, if you find on, and manage to get her to join us, we'll have a manager" he said patting the forlorn second year's shoulder "Good luck~ now, team disperse!"

owari~

".......sorry senpai...but that's the twentieth rejection...."

*sparkly, manly tears*

"we won't give up inuoka!! we'll find her, the perfect manager!"

A/N- art is not mine ^^, they're still searching by the way.....