ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ϝιʋҽ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

I wake up from my deep slumber and rub my eyes.'Today is a good day' I thought and proceed to open the curtains, confused why there wasn't any light blinding me, I open my half- lidded eyes and see the beautiful sunrise. It seems like I woke up too early today. After a few more minutes admiring the giant ball rising towards the yellow –red painted canvas, a knock came from my door.

"Come in" I said, now fully awake "Good morning, your highness" Sarah curtsied, I nod and she proceed to find a perfect outfit for the day. She chose a cute dress with a matching bow

The dress kind of looked like a school uniform. It's sleeves are long. The frock has two parts, that were sewn together; the upper part was a color of dark blue-green, it has a peter pan collar, though much more narrower. There was a ribbon at the end of the collar, it was the color white sand.

The skirt part was longer (than my lifespan) than i thought it would be, it was long to the point where it reaches my knees, it was neatly clean and there was no wrinkles; it was the same color as the long-sleeved shirt.

She brushed through my messy hair, which I call an aftershock of an earthquake but we managed to properly make it silky smooth after 10 minutes of getting through knots. She tied my hair into a half-up and half-down with side braids and the bow on the back of my head.

She tied my hair into a half-up and half-down with side braids and the bow on the back of my head

She left my side bangs and baby hairs alone. Sarah created a braid at the sides of my hair excluding my bangs, she tied them together at the back and removed the excess braid.

I went to the dining room, with Sarah following behind me. "Good morning" I greet my family with a short curtsy and took my seat. Sarah soon came in with my plate, she set it down in front of me.

'It seems like today's breakfast is paczki from the Romano kingdom' I smile, remembering the cute expression of Ivan and Eugene from the movie. I took a bite, the sweet taste and the soft texture of the bread was very pleasing, I kept eating until there was none left.

I grab my cup and smell the fragrance of the tea. I took a sip and my eyes widen. Earl gray! It's the tea Ciel likes to drink! Just thinking about that 'brat' makes me cry. I want to read the manga but there's no internet in this era. God, what did I do to deserve this punishment? [Author: your existence]. But if I'm in this era, does that mean Ciel might be alive but he's in England?! Maybe like a crossover or something?!

After breakfast I went to the library to read the history of my kingdom, Glanzleich since the book is thicc and I may or may not have slept halfway through.

;;;;

"Zella there you are. I was searching the whole palace for you." Einiisama said between his pant'. Sweat dripped down from his face, It seems like he run around the castle just to look for me. I grab a towel and gave it to him, after catching his breath he suddenly grabbed my arm.down the stairs

"Onii-sama?!?" He kept silent and dragged me down the stairs and went to a very spacious room. There I saw Ernst calmly waiting for him and Big brother's royal tutor.

"Can someone *pant* please tell me *pant* what's going on? *pant*" All that running got me tired. " My apologies, It seems like prince Eins wants to learn the dance with you instead of Ernst" the royal tutor explained.

"I see, but I don't even know how to dance" "That's fine just follow my lead" Einii-sama said, I nod and take his hand. He put his left on my waist and grabbed my right hand, I put grabbed the skirt of my dress. We begin with simple steps, the royal tutor was playing the piano and Ernst was playing the violin. I never knew he can play. The height difference between me and Nii-sama is just four inches because I'm wearing heels so he wasn't that uncomfortable.