Chapter 14: Yoongi

Chapter 14: Yoongi

What's gotten into this cute guy and just walk near me. It makes me nervous for some reason. I didn't what's happening to me right now.

I didn't even know where am i. Every place i saw was very different. And when i see every place then it means everything i saw is different.

Even this guy beside me is also different. I am not that sociable to others. Can't he get that?.

"Then scrub it!".

I can't even understand what he's been talking about. I am in the kitchen with this cute guy named Jimin. Have i ever told you that our faces are inches apart.

"Min Yoongi!". He called my name that brought me back to reality. I stared at him with my blank look. I need to get out of these situation.

He pouted. Gosh! He really is very cute. I wanna squish those cheeks of his but i held it in. Yep! I definitely need to get out of these situation.

"Your not listening to every word i said. Aren't you going to listen to me. Your the one whose responsible to this so can you please cooperate?". He said and to be followed by a sigh.

He then pouted even more while staring at the dishes in front of us.....

I think my heart is about to explode.....

I held a deep breath and release."I'm sorry, i was just got a little carried away. Forgive me!". This is the first time i apologize to a person and a guy.

Just what the hell?!.

When i said those statement his face suddenly lit up. He smiled with matching eye smile that makes it look good on his face.

"I'm glad you know your mistake". He just said and smile even more. His smile can really affect me.

I'm glad you know your mistake. Did he just said that to me. It kinda bothers me though but i put it aside.....

He continued like there's nothing happened. Everytime he speaks theres always a smile form on his lips that made my heart go wild.....

Seriously? What is this feeling?.....

xxxxxxxxxx B T S xxxxxxxxxx

That's all! Thank you!
Wait for the next update

~*- Nocturne -*~