Part-2

Part-2
Sometime in life we reached at such point where we had not expected to reach but life is like this only we our puppets who is played by our destiny on our Karma.

Same is here also due to Arnav and Khushi's Karma their destiny has played with them and today they are standing or can say their relation was standing were one has to think the lackness in their relation while other one has no idea what is lacking in their relationship.

As it is always said whatever happens it happens for good at present arnav khushi destiny has created distance between  two persons who are two body and one soul and due to that distance now they have become two individual persons no more two body one soul now its only destiny who will decide whether whatever happened between arnav and khushi was good or not whether their relationship will like before or it fall. Only time has its answer

khushi's phone started ringing khushi who was in thought picked up phone without looking at caller id

"Hello"
" Khushi where are you? have you seen time its so late ? Now will you say something or will keep on listening khushi hello hello kh..." said payal best friend of khushi wife of arnav singh raizada cousin Akash.

Payal and Akash both have arrange marriage around 2 1/2 Year before. Both the family's were of same status and friends also due to which Akash and Payal known eachother so with Akash and Payal acceptance both the family's tied their knot and now they are happily married couple who has regular couple fights but at the same time have love, respect, understanding and trust on eachother.

" Payal payal relax if you keep on talking  then how will i say so stop and let me speak then i will be able to tell anything ( " ok where are you?) i am at DM Mandir ( " mandir why are there what happened khushi ?" payal got worried ) why cant i come without any reason and its been so long i have came here ?" ( " ok then come soon its already 7") Yeah i will be at home ok bye"( "bye)

After 15mins of journey khushi reached RM her Sasural in which there was arnav and elder sister anjali naniji Devyani singh Raizada their mama Manohar singh Raizada and mamiji Manorama singh Raizada parents of Akash singh raizada lives

Anjali  Dixit  was happily married with her childhood lover Raj Dixit who was famous criminal lawyer by profession They got married 6yrs before and have 2yr old son Rohit. All 3 live in Raizada Mansion with Raizada family.

Khushi pressed the bell of house where she came 1yr before after marrying Arnav singh raizada with whom she met in her best friend payal wedding as her brother in law elder brother

Arnav dream man of every woman Fashion King Well known Harvard Return Self made Billionaire owner of India's top Multinational Company AR for whom has no time for love or relationship but due to his destiny he fall in love with  Khushi who was his love at first sight.

While for khushi who is the dream girl of every boy in college topper of IIM Banglore have passion of Dancing  For khushi arnav was nothing less than irritating man nothing less than other man who roam behind her just for her one look.

It took nearly 8months for arnav to make khushi Say Yes for their relationship and nearly 3months for marriage. Raizada and Gupta both got agree for Khushi and Arnav in all this Payal was very happy as now her best friends since school will live together  under the same roof.

Khushi was the single child of Mr.  Shashi gupta well known CA and Mrs.Garima gupta who was a housewife.

After waiting for nearly 5mins Payal opened the door as soon as she saw khushi she hugged her

" Khushi why did you go without telling anyone? You  know how much everyone got worried for you." said payal to khushi

" Everyone " khushi hurriedly removed Payal asked the person who got worried for her with a hope of it was Arnav