His Parents

"AARON!" A male voice yells.
"AARON WHAT DID WE TELL YOU ABOUT PEOPLE COMING OVER!" A female voice yells, then two adults turn the corner, and Melissa jumps out of her chair.
"MOM DAD! YOU'RE HOME!" Melissa runs over and hugs them both.
"Hi my little pumpkin," The man says, hugging Melissa back.
"Hi dear," The lady smiles.
"So, whose this?" The man asks.
"She's," Aaron pauses.
"She's my friend," Melissa smiles, pulling away from the hug.
"Oh, she's your friend, okay," The man said calming down.
"Then why are you two standing so close?" The lady asks.
"Mom, it's fine, she tripped, she's really clumsy, and Aaron caught her before she hit her head," Melissa lies.
"Why do I have a feeling you're lying?" The lady says suspiciously.
"Mom, meet Aphmau, Aphmau meet my mom, dad meet Aphmau, Aphmau meet my dad," Melissa smiles.
"Nice to meet you both, like Melissa said, I'm Aphmau," She smiles. Aphmau stretches out her hand so they would shake hands, and the man shook her hand, but when he stopped, the lady hugged her, "Oh, okay, a hug," Aphmau said in a confused tone.
"I'm Rachel, this is Derek," The lady says.
"You can call me Mr. Lycen," Derek frowns.
"Come on dad, loosen up, geez," Melissa laughs.
"Ya Derek, give the girl a break," Rachel smiles.
"We aren't going to ruin our reputation for some friend of Melissa's, and it's sir" Derek frowns.
"We won't, it's just your name, and she's trustworthy, I heard her and Melissa chatting like sisters last night, at like two in the morning, I couldn't fall asleep with them laughing and talking, you two are really loud," Aaron keeps a straight face, like a professional liar.
"I don't care, it's Mr.Lycen to all that I don't know, trust, or have business with," Derek says in a dull voice.
"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Lycen," Aphmau smiles, and curtsies a little.
"Aren't you a polite one, and you can call me Rachel, don't know about Mr. Crabby over there, but I'm a cool mom," She smiles.
"Okay," Aphmau says awkwardly.
"Well, I'm going to go get Aphmau ready for school," Melissa smiles, grabbing Aphmau's wrist, and dragging her upstairs, and bringing her in her room.
"Umm, what was that?" Aphmau asks, "I thought we were going to explain to them about what ha," Aphmau started.
"SO! This matches your uniform, right?" Melissa says loudly.
"What?" Aphmau asks herself.
"These are cute, what size shoes are you again?" Melissa asks, as if trying to make people think they were besties or something.
"I'm a size five and a half, why?" Aphmau asks.
"OMG! I'M SIZE FIVE AND A HALF! I know, I have tiny feet for a young adult," She says.
"I think it's normal, we ARE both tiny, and like best friends, maybe we're BFFs because we're both tiny," Aphmau jokes.
"OMG! YASS!" Melissa laughs, and so does Aphmau.

Melissa and Aphmau take twenty minutes, just for shoes, because they try seven pairs of shoes for Aphmau before Melissa finds the right pair.
"You do know I can just wear my sneakers, or my own high tops, you don't have to do this," Aphmau laughs a little.
"Umm, yes I do have to, I know what will happen to Aaron if my parents, mainly my dad, find out about you, I have to protect both of you," Melissa smiles.
"MELISSA! ARE YOU ALMOST DONE! WE HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL IN AN HOUR!" Aaron yells.
"YA! JUST NEED TO DO HER MAKEUP!" Melissa yells.
"Wait, you never said anything about makeup," Aphmau looks scared, and then Melissa smiles.
"Well, you don't want to be killed by Aaron's bodyguards? Do you?" Melissa laughs.
"Wait, he has bodyguards?" Aphmau says, pretty much dying on the spot.
"Oh, they only come around in the summer, unless we really need them," Melissa laughs.
"They would kill me?" Aphmau says, scared half to death.
"NO! I'm just messin with ya," Melissa smiles, then she gets a makeup bag out.
"Oh Irene," Aphmau mumbles to herself.
"Hold still, I need to find the right colors," Melissa smiles all innocent like.
"Okay," Aphmau gulps.

"Aaand, done, perfecto," Melissa smiles, finishing up her makeup.
"Does it look okay?" Aphmau asks.
"No, it doesn't, you don't look good," Melissa frowns.
"MELISSA! YOU RUINED MY FACE!?" Aphmau yells.
"No, it doesn't look good, it looks GREAT! PERFECT!" Melissa yells.
"OH YOU!" Aphmau yells.
"Sorry, now, for the finishing touch, accessories," Melissa smiles, and runs to the closet.
"Melissa, seriously," Aphmau says.
"Yes seriously, you have to look your best," Melissa smiles brightly, and turns with a light blue bandana.
"Oh dear," Aphmau looks at the floor and smacks her palm to her forehead.
"Whaat?" Melissa laughs.
"Nothing, do your thing," Aphmau smiles, raising her eyebrows.
"YAY!" Melissa yells, turning back to the closet, grabbing scarves, earings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, purses, and even an umbrella.
"I regret my decisions," Aphmau says.
"Why?" Melissa asks grabbing stuff out of the closet, and looking for something.
"Oh, it's nothing," Aphmau blushes.
"Oh, okay," Melissa smiles.

"OKAY! I'm done, so, what do you think?" Melissa asks, with a smile on her face.
"It's not overdone at all," Aphmau says slowly.
"YAY! So you like it?" Melissa asks.
"Umm, it's a little extra, but I like it, I guess," Aphmau smiles.
"Okay, good, now let's go downstairs, because we have to get you to your house, to get your school uniform," Melissa says, grabbing Aphmau's wrist, and runs down the stairs with her.
"Oh okay then,"Aphmau gasps.
"DOWN THE STAIRS WE GO!" Melissa laughs.
"AAH!" Aphmau scream.
"Melissa?" Rachel yells.
"HELP!" Aphmau yells.
"YES MOM!" Melissa yells, stopping on the fourth step.
"What are you doing to that poor girl?" Rachel asks.
"Just dragging her down the stairs," Melissa smiles, she then drags Aphmau down the last four steps, and smiling.
"Melissa, let the girl go," Rachel laughs a little.
"UUGH! Fine, but I have a question." Melissa pouts.
"Yes?" Rachel asks.
"HOW DOES SHE LOOK!?" Melissa yells.
"Oh, my ears," Aphmau says rubbing one ear.
"Sorry," Melissa whispers.
"She looks great, but is the umbrella, and purse necessary, and I think the necklace is a little to much," Rachel says criticising her.
"The purse for sure, and we don't want to get the sun in her eyes, so the umbrella IS necessary, but now that I look at the necklace, I do realize, it's a bit much, so I will go get one more simple," Melissa smiles, and runs up the stairs again.
"Oh dear," Aphmau whispers.
"Sorry about her dear," Rachel whispers.
"Oh, it's fine, I'm fine, she's always like this, so I'm used to it," Aphmau smiles.
"Okay, well, she'll be back in a couple seconds, so I would advise you to run, five, four," Rachel starts.
"It's fine, " Aphmau smiles.
"Two, one," Rachel says.
"I'M BACK! I HAVE A NEW NECKLACE TOO!" Melissa yells.
"Okay," Aphmau says hesitantly.
"TURN AROUND!" Melissa yells.
"Sorry," Rachel whispers.
"MELISSA! WE HAVE TO GET GOING!" Aaron yells again.
"ONE SEC! JEEZ! CAN'T YOU WAIT FIVE SECONDS!" Melissa yells in Aphmau's ear.
"That was loud," Aphmau says putting her hand to her ear.
"Sorry girly," Melissa laughs.
"You really do have to get going though," Rachel says.
"Ya ya, I get it, just a second, turn," Melissa says.
"Okay," Aphmau says slowly while turning.
"Now, you will look so much better, and still cute and fancy," Melissa smiles.
"Yup, okay," Aphmau says.
"Aaand, done," Melissa smiles.
"Now let's go, before Aaron explodes.
"GIRLS! OUTSIDE! CAR! NOW! WE NEED TO LEAVE!" Aaron yells.
"WE'RE COMING CRANKY! JEEZ!" Melissa yells running to the door.
"I'M NOT CRANKY! JUST ANNOYED!" Aaron yells, then they get to the door, and go out to the car.
"Uugh, finally, it felt like hours," Aaron complains.
"Blah blah blah, who cares, Aphmau here needed to look perfect," Melissa smiles, and starts the car.
"I don't look PERFECT," Aphmau blushes, though you can't tell that much, because of the make up, it just looks like she has way to much blush on now.
"OOOH! SHE'S BLUSHING!" Melissa yells as she starts to drive.
"You do look really nice," Aaron blushes.
"EEEEEEEK!" Melissa squeals.
"MELISSA!" Aaron yells.
"Sorry, I'm driving," Melissa laughs, "So, Aphmau, where is your house, we need to pick up your uniform?" Melissa asks.
"I live on Phoenix street," Aphmau says.
"Okay, I will take you there to pick up your uniform, then we can go to Phoenix Drop High, the one and only, my favorite school," Melissa smiles.
"Ya ya, we get it, you loved your school, and you were the star student, but that's a different case for me, and you know why," Aaron says in an angry tone.
"Does someone have anger issues?" Melissa says like she's talking to a baby.
"SHUT UP!" Aaron yells.
"Can you guys please calm down?" Aphmau asks.
"OOOH! I SEE! YOU WANT TO IMPRESS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Melissa squeals.
"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Aaron yells even louder.
"Guys?" Aphmau says.
"THEN WHY DID YOU TWO KISS LAST NIGHT?" Melissa yells. Aaron started blushing, and was silent, he didn't know what to say, and at this point Aphmau lost it.
"CALM DOWN! BOTH OF YOU!" Aphmau yells. Melissa and Aaron stop fighting, and stare at Aphmau.
"MELISSA THE RODE!" Aaron yells, but it was to late, Melissa hit a car, and they hit each other hard, Aphmau hit her head on something, and went unconscious.