Alone For a While *AGAIN!*

*If you read the last one, go to the next one*

"I want you to tell me where she is," Mac says.

"She's in the hidden tunnels, she's terrified," Liam says.

"Liam, is she safe?" Mac asks.

"Yes, she was just hiding from, that thing, but it's gone now, so she's safe," Liam says.

"Good," Mac says. He ran down to the tunnels and searched for hours, but in the movie, it only took a montage, which lasted twenty seconds.

"MAC!" Tyra yells.

"TYRA! NEVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Mac yells.

"Sorry," Tyra says, clutching Mac tight.

"I love you," Mac says.

"I love you too," Tyra says.

"We were reunited, he proposed to me three months after. I said yes, but then we had to delay it, from some issues with the realm breaker, and the void, since it had marked him. I had to find the realm breaker and reuse it, I got three relics from three of my friends too, because another person we knew was back, and he was stronger than ever," Tyra said in her little voice over thing at the end.

"That," Aphmau started.

"WHEN WILL THE SECOND ONE BE OUT YOU ASK!" Melissa yells.

"Melissa, please," Aaron said.

"Not again," Derek groaned.

"IT'S ALREADY OUT!" She yells.

"Please, don't," Rachel says.

"IT IS TIME FOR ME TO SHOW YOU THIS!" She yells, then she runs over to a big bin, and picks up another movie.

"Is that," Aphmau starts.

"THE SECOND MOVIE!" Melissa yells.

"YOU WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS PLANET! BEGONE YOU DEMON!" Tyra yells at the demon type thing.

"NOOO!" The demon thing yells. It was then sucked into a big purple swirly hole thing.

"AH!" Aphmau yells.

"It's okay," Aaron whispers, holding her tight.

"Goodbye, you awful creature," Melissa whispers.

"Goodbye, you AWFUL creature," Tyra says, turning swiftly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The creature screams, before being sucked into the giant hole.

"Now, returning them to normal people," Tyra says.

"TYRA!" She hears being screamed into her mind. After she heard that she passed out, and the movie ended, now voice over for the end.

"That was intense," Aphmau said, clutching to Aaron tightly.

"After fifty times of watching it, you get used to it, but I still like the movie," Aaron whispers.

"OKAY! We will be in the office, feel free to roam around the house," Rachel winks at Aaron.

"Goodbye son," Derek says.

"Bye," Aaron rolls his eyes.

"Sleep well Aphmau," Rachel says.

"You too," Aphmau smiles.

"BYE!" Melissa yells, following her mother an father.

"Bye Melissa," Aphmau smirks.

"So, did you like the movie?" Aaron finally asks after he knew that his family was in the office.

"Yeah, I liked it, it was really good, but kind of Intense."