Welcome to the Opposite Sides

I like bright colors. Like the rainbow. I prefer romantic comedies than action thrillers. I like sweet chocolates. Milk chocolates to be specific. I like to smile and to make others smile.

That's me. Hi! I'm Blueberry. Girl who likes to keep everything fun and positive.

The only person who's not affected by my charm is none other than Shiro.

Shiro has two different meanings. One means White in Japanese the other meaning is No in Korean. He is both alright. He is so white and is so negative.

He likes to stay alone. He hates sweet stuff and would rather eat a broccoli than a chocolate bar. He hates having fun and just wants to keep it real. Like hey we don't live in fantasy land, go back to reality.

I hate his attitude.

We are totally the opposites.

But there's something about him I badly want to know.

Like there's something more to that tough exterior.

Welcome to the Opposite Sides!

I'm Blueberry and I want to share to you what it is like to live a life with your exact opposite.

~~~~

Hellooooo!

Super long hiatus. I'm finally back. I missed writing.

This story has been in my drafts for a long time and I want to give it a chance. So let me guys know what you think of the first chapter.

Cover by my ever so loyal and pretty bff, MeantToBeWarrior

Love, Turanga Leela