Where is Shouku?

Ever since that day, Shouku never came back to school. The days past and no one seemed to notice or care except me. We past the entrance exams and got into hero training. Summer came fast, we all went to a training camp. We eventually forgot about him. When summer was over we all went it my house to go hang out. " So what do you want to do or your birthday Umisue? " Seruco asked. I was playing a game on my phone and watching TV. I turned to the others " Wait, how old are you turning! " I asked. Umisue smiled and turned to Minkiri, a kid we met at the summer camp. Her parents are Kirishima and Mina Ashido, " Minkiri helped me pick out some decorations. " Umisue replied. She turned to me " I'm turning 16! " she smiled. " Oh ok! Well I better get you a present then! " I said.
" So what kinda theme are you gonna have? " asked Seruco. Umisue smiled even more, " So what I was thinking was- " the TV automatically turned to the news channel. We all stopped and looked at it. The reporter on the TV said " Breaking news, an unknown villain has kidnapped and took hostages, no one knows where the villain is or who he's after next, we hear that most of the kidnaps are students from different hero academy districts! Here are some of the hostages that we know of so far! " the screen showed a bunch of teenagers from different hero schools in different cities. We all looked at them and looked at each other, but Umisue was still looking at the TV.
" What is it? " I said. She slowly pointed at the screen with her hand shaking. We all looked at where she was pointing. She was pointing at a minty-green and white haired kid named Shouku. My heart rose to see him again but dropped instantly to the notice that he was one of the hostages that the villain took. We all looked at each other in fear.

339 words