3

A/N: The picture above is drawn by me, the idea for this cite piece is by kurina1511. Sorry for the long wait, school and my driving license are taking most of my time...

As the years with the baby girl increase the girl turns more and more into a child. After five years you could call her an eight to ten year old hylian, but she's still just a Rito. "Poppa!" the young girl shouts to get the attention of her father who is currently sharpening some arrows. "Yes Bubby-doo?" He asks stopping his work to look at the girl. "How come I'm never aloud to leave the village but you are? It isn't dangerous anymore! And I can handle myself in a fight!" she shouts, yet again, and points at her chest proudly. 'Just like her father!' Revali happily cries in his mind. "Well, there still are monsters roaming around. Don't you ever think that it's always completely save. Caution is the best offense and defense! And to your first question... It's because you've been too young. If a wolf were to find you outside, it'd see you as easy pray and run off with you. We only want the best for you, please understand" he answers. Nah pouts but then has an idea popping up in her head. "But, what if you and Momma came with me? We could go on a trip and explore!" she yells excitedly. Revali sweats a little and scratches his cheek in thought. Before he can answer (y/n) sprints into the room. "I've got great news! We've just received a letter from Mipha. She says they're holding a festival and invites us to it. She says it's a good opportunity to catch up and introduce our sunflower to our friends." "Whose Mipha? The name sounds familiar but I just don't know from where..." Nah asks. "She's the Zora princess and Champion of the Zora. You should've learned about the champions in your lessons." The child looks away bashfully and whispers a small apology. "When is that party?", Revali asks breaking the silence. "In a week and a half. That means we have to pack quickly and move out tomorrow morning." Nah looks at her with sparkling eyes. "W-will I join you?" she asks in hope of seeing the outside world. "Of course! Now go to your room and pack all the things you think you'll need for this trip to Zora Domain." (y/n) smiles sweetly and Nah runs out of the room. "You sure that she can do that alone? Shouldn't you tell her what one needs on such a long trip?" "Oh honey, let her try for herself first. Of course I will check the things she packed afterwards and tell her what of those things are not important or which are missing. It's important to let her try herself or she'll never learn to be independent." Revali nods and goes back to sharpening his arrows, he'll need good weapons for this long journey. (y/n) goes to the bedroom and packs their shared back back with spare clothes and toiletries. After checking again that everything is packed she goes and sees what her daughter has packed into her rucksack. It's empty, a panicking Nah right in front. She turns at the sound of foot steps and runs over to her mother. She clinges on to her. "I-i don't know what you I will need for travelling. I'm sorry... Can you help me?" She lets go to look up at her Momma. (y/n) crouches down to her height and ruffles her head feathers. "Oh hun it's alright. If you don't know it's always ok to ask for help. Don't be ashamed over not knowing something. Come I'll tell you what you'll need." And so (y/n) picks up every item needed while explaining its importance. After an hour the empty bag became full. "Now Nah you should go to bed. It's gonna be a Long trip and you don't wanna be exhausted the whole time now do you?" Nah quickly nods and leaps into her hammock. (y/n) sighs in content as she closes the door. 

...

The family has been riding/flying many hours now. (y/n) being on her horse with Nah laying in front of her. Revali fly's above them them and scouts the area. Nah slowly stirs awake. She yawns a little and rubs the bit of drool away she had left on her face. Her half opened eyes lazily looking at the road ahead. Her head suddenly snaps around, now fully awake. "I see you're finally awake. I told you to go to bed early and yet here you are sleeping the hole way through our trip. " (y/n) chuckles. "W-wait we're already going!? Why didn't you wake me up?!?" Nah questions loudly as ever. "we tried", Revali fly's closer to them, "but someone wouldn't wake up no matter what we tried. Did you stay up till dawn or something?" He laughs, a playfull smirk plastered on his features. "N-no!... well I mean not on purpose.... I was just so excited about today thát I couldn't fall asleep...." She fiddles with her fingers while looking down at the saddle she's sitting in. "Awww hun I was just like you on my first Mission!" (y/n) coos. "Tell me about the Mission momma! What was your childhood like?" "It's a Long Story. Which makes it perfect for a Long trip like ours! So where to start....", the kantlanian holds her chin in thought, "Ah yes! My first Mission was on my fifth birthday-
...
"Princess (y/n) wake up! You'll be late for your big day!" A maid shouts into the bedroom of a certain (h/c) haired Girl. She jolts awake at the realization that she slept in. The small child quickly jumps out of bed and to her wardrobe to find the clothes she's laid out for herself the day before. She quickly puts on  beige baggy pants tugged into brown boots, followed by putting on a white button up shirt with gold lacing, she puts a white jacket/cape made out of fur on that has a brooch attached to a small golden chain holding both ends of the jacket/cape in the chest area together. A golden diadem with (f/c) stones worked into it adorning her head. She quickly runs out of her room and into the many hallways. She passes many maids, butlers and knights walking around but pays no mind to the hushed voices she notices once she's a bit away from the workers. The things they say shouldn't be heard by a five year old innocent girl. She continues her prancing until she ends up in front of a big double door guarded by two knights. She patiently waits until she hears a loud 'let her in' from the other side. The doors open and she speed walks, her head high and mighty, yet her hands start shacking. She puts them behind her back to not let them be seen from her beloved father, who sits in the throne just right before her. "So... It's your birthday today isn't it? You've grown one year yet again...", he looks over to one of his servants that secretly shows him five fingers, "Five years. What a good age to start being useful around here!" he chuckles but hid eyes speak another story. The girl of course only sees this as a joke and detects none of the maliciousness vibes he radiates. "Now my dear daughter, go out there and try to find a purple Grammling. This shall be your trail to becoming a full fledged member of the royal family. You do this, of course, without supervision. The moment we notice you for help from someone, the trail is over and you'll have to work your way to the top yet again." he looks down on her. (y/n) bows, "I will not disappoint your highness". "Good, now go." he shoos her out. 

The little girl has walked for hours now in the fast icy lands of Kantla. Her legs aching from the hard mountain trails. Her hands almost numbly rubbing against the fur for warmth. Small white puffs of air escape her mouth and nose as her eyes scan the snow for any sign of the plant she was asked to search for. She stood in her tracks and sits down at a tree log for a break. Her mind thinking about the possible outcome of her failing the mission. Of her disappointing her father she so desperately does not want to see mad because of her. She looks up at the tree top covered in snow. A small breeze waves through the leave less branches causing a bit of snow to fall on her face. She flinches at the sudden contact of wet snow on her face and quickly rubs it away. She leans back at the log, trying to relax a little more before going back to venturing this deserted land of cold. Her arms fall away from her body and on to the ground. Her right hand seems to hit some thing weirdly shaped. She quickly retreats it and looks at what she's found hidden under the snow. It's a blue to purplish root, growing under the snow just fine. (y/n) gasps in excitement and digs up the whole root. She gets her small dagger out of its sheath and cuts the root free. Her Body that was cold minuets ago has now become fully warm from the adrenaline she's Feeling. She quickly picks up the purplish object and runs back the way she came from. Her whole mind racing with having accomplished the Task, no longer looking out for obstacles. She runs and runs but trips on the roots of a tree and falls face first into the snow. But adrenaline has not gone away so she just brushes herself off a Little and gets back up again. her Body completely ignoring the bruises that will start forming.
She has finally arrived at the Castle panting and gasping. A maid sees her and frantically tells her to come with her to the infirmary to get her wounds treated. Small (y/n) declines, her Argument being that she has to primarily tell the king about the success of her trip. And so she Begins running again. There she stands in front of the double doors again. The Adrenaline Fading away till only a metallic taste is left in her mouth. Wait metallic taste? She puts her left Hand to her mouth only to see red stains on her fingers. she follows the Trial of blood flowing down to her mouth to find its spring to be the nose. 'It must've been from when I first fell down darn... I can't show myself like this to father!' She quickly rubs the blood away, smearing all of it on her face and a bit on the clothes. Then the doors open and she nervously walks up to the king, the root clasped in her right Hand which she holds behind her back. He only eyes her concerned and angrily. "Well, where is it?" She quickly pulls the root out and walks a Little closer to him, so he can look at it more closely. "I see... You have done well", he says no smile yet also no Anger on his face. This is as pleased as he can become. (y/n) is practically radiating all kinds of positive emotions about this. "And you have come as soon as you could to Report to me without patching up... Very good. Only those who tell me everything first have a right to be around me". he gestures her to kneel in front of him. "Now with the power of Kantlanus and his Magic books I herby anounce you official princess of Kantla. Treat your title and your people with the respect they deserve. Also-", he signals one of his servants to bring something in. He quickly fades away in the room connected to the throne room but quickly reapears with a cushion that has a big fancy book laying on top of it. He kneels in front of the king, not looking up, Holding the book out for him to grab. He takes it and continues. "-this will now be in your possesion. Treat it well and it will treat you well in return." He Hands (y/n) the book who stands up and accepts it, looking on all the Details worked on the cover. Swirls and circles forming and ending, golden lacing and other Details shimmering under the light and a big (f/c) gemstone placed right in the middle of it. (e/c) orbs reflecting on (f/c) Stone. (y/n) can't stop looking at the Stone. It mesmerizes her too much. Until her gaze is broken by a red drop of blood falling right on top of it. The small girl gasps in shook and tries to clean the blood off, but to her suprise where once the blood was is now nothing left. The only Thing that's changed is that the spot which had the blood on is no longer (f/c) but turned into a (black or dark red, depending on your favourite colour). "Y-your h-highness... Is this bad?" She Shows king Kiran what happened to the gem. He Looks surprised, nothing of this has ever been recorded. "Pay no mind to it." He only says and shoos her out, yet again. This must be discussed immediately.