Chapter 2:THE IMPRINT

Cleo's POV:We just walked into Emily's house. I tap her shoulder. She turns around and smiles at me. If I had to choose between Bella or Emily. I would choose Emily.
Me:"Hey em!!!" I say as we hug. Bella glares at us.
Bella:"You never hug me." I glare at her. Is she serious!!! "You never hug me." Probably because last time I hugged her. She pushed me to the ground and I hit my head!!! Jared glares at her. Oh no. I tell Jared every thing I go threw with Bella. So,he knows why I don't treat her like I treat Emily.
Jared:' maybe because last time she gave you a hug she ended up in the hospital with a concussion." Bella glared at him still not knowing who he was. Even if she did know she wouldn't care. I love my dad but my sister is a pain. Just then Sam came in with Paul and Jacob behind him. I rush  over to both of them.
Me:" Paul are you OK?!!?" He smiles and nods his head. I shake my head and point to the bite mark on his side. I trace it.
Me:" he got you pretty bad I'll stitch you up after we eat." He smiles and shakes his head. I grew up here but I never formally met Jacob even though our fathers are best friends.
I smile at him. As I look into his eyes.
Me:" hi I'm Cleo." I say reaching out my hand. He shakes it and finally looks me in my eyes.
Jacob's POV: I shake her hand and then look into her gorgeous Green eyes. Suddenly everything stops.

It's like gravity your whole center shifts suddenly it's not the earth holding you here . It's her you would do anything , be anything for her. A friend, a brother,a protector.

No no no no no!!! She looks at me like she knows what I just did. She blushes and smiles at me.
Cleo:" did you just do what I think you just did?" She looks into my eyes with hope.
Cleo:" Jacob, did you just imprint on me?" I snatched my hand away from hers .
Cleo's POV: he looks at me with such discuss. He then harshly whispers to me.
Jacob:" don't think just because of the stupid imprint I'll be anything to you. You're nothing to me. I am with Bella." After he walks away. I rushed upstairs to my room here. I live here with Sam and Emily . Because there is no space left.  At my moms place. But I still see her a lot.
(My room ¥)

I slide down the door while bursting into tears

I slide down the door while bursting into tears. Why me? I never do anything wrong. I never did anything to him.

(With Paul)
Paul's POV: i just came out of the bathroom I then here load sobs  coming from inside, Cleo's room. I open the door. And see her crying on her bed.I russ in  and lock the door behind me. I go over to her and pull her into my arms.
Me:" hey baby what's the matter?" I say.
Cleo:" Jacob, he imprinted on me." I smile.
Me:" that's a good thing I thought you wanted to be imprinted on by one of the new guys." She talks through her tears.
Cleo:" didn't let me finish I do want him but he hates me!! He rejected me Paul." She says sobbing into my bare chest. I  hug her I then lay down with her and cuddle her. I'm going to kill that kid!!!