Chapter 18: JACOB FINDS OUT CLEO LEFT

(Back In La Push at  Sam and Emily's )
Jacob's POV:Right know I just got sat down to eat. So we are all eating. Where is Scarlet and Cleo. They never miss a meal. And to think about it. I haven't seen Either. Of them on the reservation in a while. I know the whole rejecting the imprint thing. Makes us being in a room together makes it a little awkward. But I still care for them.
Me:"hey,where's Cleo and Scarlet?" They all turn and give me a look rolling there eyes. Emily and Sam give them all a look. Leah picks at her food.
Leah:"You would Know if you would pay more attention to them." And then surprisingly Seth finishes her sentence and ramble.
Seth:"*chuckles yeah right he's to busy being the leech lovers lap dog." I growl at Seth to stay in his place. Seth growls back. Sam looks at both of us surprised.
Me:"Don't talk about Bella like that!!!" I shout. No one is gonna disrespect her like that. I done care if he's the youngest.
Seth growls smirking.
Seth:"why can't take the truth? You lap at her heels like a puppy. Oh my bad. Flats. Swans too clumsy." He jokes rudely and the rest of the guys laugh. I push him. He growls. Leah growls.
Me:" none of you ever answered my question!!! WHERE ARE THEY!!!" The pack growls .
Jared:" they left for Miami a week ago!!! There safe!!!" I look at him in shook. And then again in anger. Safe?!!?
Me:" safe? Safe from what?!!?" I growl. I then here Paul growl.
Paul:"Safe from you." I Suddenly break down crying. They hate me so much they made all the way to Miami?

(Now he knows)