CHAPTER 1:BELLA FINDS OUT

Cleo's POV: Right know I am in the car with my older half sister. Going to La push. She parks and runs up to Jarred, Sam, Paul, and Embry. What is she doing? Jared and Bella have never met because Bella never really liked me and she decided before meeting them that she didn't like him. She never makes any comments about Jared because she's never met him. Being on the other hand she's calling me names such as worthless orphan, Lost cause, and wreck of a charity case. Jared found me crying one day so I told him I've tried to keep them from meeting ever since. I jump out of the car. As Bella starts to yell at Sam.
Me:" Bella stop!!! " I get in front of her and shove her back. Even though she's older. But I'll always be stronger. But I mostly did that for her safety. I know better than anyone that Paul. And even though Jacob doesn't see it but he cares about him. He cares about his Alpha and his pack. But I also know that Bella gets a short temper when things don't go her way. I only know about The pack is because I was there when Jarred  first shifted.
Bella:" stay out of this brat!!!" She's she is pushing me I landed on the ground scraping my forehead. And eyebrow. And twisting my ankle.
Me:"OW!!!" I then hear A bunch of commotion suddenly all I can see is black dots invading my vision.