harder

You and Chuck had a contract he was your master and you were his slave. You did what ever he wanted you to. And you loved it. You loved the rush of it you couldn't help it.

You loved it the most when he punished you. He would put you in a dark room. And lay you on the bed then he would tie your wrist together with rope. He blind folded you so you couldn't see.

He would take out a paddle. He struck you hard on the ass you let out a scream and laugh at the same time. You hate and love the pain. He would hit you untill he felt satisfied.

After he would rub the spot that hurt the most. This made you moan loud. Some punishments are worse than others. But you loved  the fear and the excitement. But what you loved even more was when you fucked.

                   --------------------------

He pushes you on the bed you liked it when he was rough. His lips stayed on yours he kissed you with passion so much that you didn't notice he was taking off your bra. He stopped kissing you to take off his clothes. He pulled down the shorts and panties you had on.

He kissed you again this time with tounge. He worked his way down to your neck where he stopped for a minute. He sucked and bit you neck you knew you were going to have hickeys.

He moved from your neck to your breast he didn't spend to much time on them. He made his way ferther down your body kissing every inch. He pulled your body closer to his he opened your legs and started licking.

You moaned at how well he was plesering you. He heard your moans and went faster causing you to moan louder and more frequent. He noticed and sliped  his finger in. You gasped at his action he put in another finger and you moaned again.

You tilted your head back and open your mouth in pleaser you arched your back as he went faster. You pulled at his hair causing him to look up at you. He stoped licking your clit and replaced it with his thumb rubing it in circuls.

"Are you ready" he said with a smirk on his face. You smile telling him you were. He sits up and prepares him self. He slowly puts his dick in you gasp as he does so. He let's out a moan witch made you smile you love making him moan.

With every trust you could feel yourself almost there.He went deeper and faster you dug you nails into his back at his actions. 

"Fuck.....y/n I think I'm gonna come!" His thrust got slopyer.

"Hold on!" You order and he does as you say. You both come at the same time. He pulled out and layed down deside you His chest going up and down. He slaps your thigh and you let out a small yelp.

"I'm going to take a shower" he stands up from the bed and he goes tord the bathroom. He stoped midway to look back at you with a small grin.

"You coming" you hop off the bed and rushed to him. You put your hand on his chest. You stand on your toes and whisper in his ear.

"I already did" you slowly returned to your normal hight. You turn away from him and headed for the bathroom. Chuck slaps your ass on the way. You smile and turn on the shower.

So do you like it. Idc if you do but it would be nice. Bye✌