babygirl

I've always liked being called babygirl. I dont know what it is about those words,maybe it's my daddy issues or any of my issues. I also like being called princess, chuck used to call me princess all the time. I loved it and maybe him. I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts by the snap of chuck's fingers in my face.

"Hey!" I shake my head and look him straight in the eyes.

"Sorry. I was thinking" I said to him. He put his hand down from my face and on to my thigh. I love when he puts his hand on my thigh it turns me on.

"What were you thinking about?" Chuck asked. He looked at me knowing that I could never lie to him; it was in the contract.

"I was thinking....about names" I look away from him and focused on the tv we were watching. He squeezes my thigh to get me to look at him. I bite my lip and put my hand on his thigh.

"Names?" He asked. I sighed and squeezed his thigh. That's when things got intense. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap; I could feel him getting hard.

"Yeah. Names like babygirl and princess" I put my arms around his neck and leaned in like I was going to kiss him. He looked up just a little bit and smiled.

"Do you want me to call you those names more?" He said. He was rubbing his hands over my back when they found their resting place on my butt. I wrap my legs around him to get more comfortable.

"Yes" he smiles at me and tilts his head up to kiss me. I kiss back and he slips his tongue in. He pulls away to say something.

"And what do you call me?" He whispers in my hear. His deep and rough voice fills my hears; I gride against his already hard dick.

"Daddy!" I whisper in his ear.

"Can you feel me getting hard babygirl?"

"Yes daddy"

He pulls his shirt that I was wearing off of me. Because we stayed at home tonight, he wasn't wearing anything but boxers. I pulled those off of him and put my lips around his cock. He put his hand on my head pulling my hair as I go up and down, feeling his tip in the back of my throat.

He pushed my head down and moaned. I love to hear his moan! Once I get really turned on I take my panties off get on his lap and slide on to his dick. I gasp as soon as he is inside of me. I ride his dick and moan as load as I can.

"Faster babygirl!" He tells me as he moans. I ride him as fast as I can. I could feel that he was gonna cum soon.

"Daddy!!" I scream out. He grabs my face and pulls me close to him and kisses me while pulling my hair. I pull away so that I can breathe.

"Are you gonna cum daddy?" I could see his eyes roll in the back of his head.

"Yes princess!" I rode him faster and faster causing him to cum all inside me. He made one last moan and so did I.