Chapter 1- In the dark of night

My name is Jamie and I'm 13 years old. I want to tell you a story about what happened to me and my family while driving our RV. As we were driving along the rode. I think we were in Illinois. We were driving along the rode and suddenly the RV slowed down. It came to a sudden stop and I remember my dad saying we ran out of gas. My parents tried calling for help but there was no cell service. My dad was smart enough to pull over as the car was slowing down. My dad said that eventually someone would come driving by to help us. He decided we should sleep in the RV for the night as we waited. The car had stopped at about 5:00. Our dad let us get out and wonder around in the meadow that was in the side of the rode. Since we live in the RV and travel the world we had food with us so at 6:00 we ate dinner. After dinner we went back out to catch fireflies. It was the end of August and the fireflies were not around as much. At 7:30 my mom had put my baby brother Gabriel and baby sister Brooklyn to bed. They were only 6 months old at the time. At 8:00 my little sister Ella and little brother Griffin went to bed. They are 3 years old. At 8:30 my little sister Mia, 5, and little brother Logan, 7, went to bed. After that all of us went in the RV to go to sleep. The last thing I remembered that night was seeing my little sisters and brothers all cuddled next to each other while mom read a bedtime story. All of us slept in the RV which made it kinda tight. But also really cozy. There is 16 of us. My parents plus me and my 13 brothers and sisters. Well, my older sister Cassidy went to college so she's not really with us so now it's just 15 of us. We have a large family. My mom had been reading Heaven Is For Real to them. They all had been tubbed so there hair was wet. They started falling asleep so my mom stopped reading. I looked out the window of the RV and saw the night sky. I saw a few stars and the moon, which was a crescent moon that night. The sky was so beautiful. I fell asleep soon after that at around 9:15. Later that night weird things happened, not creepy things, just weird.