Chapter 5- Trapped

Now it was me, Logan and Ella trapped in a random lady's basement. When we sat back down on the bed I realized I had my phone in my pocket. I guess Rachel wasn't smart enough to check if I had it. I probably didn't have a connection anyway. I took it out and saw it was at 98% and it was on. I tried calling but I had no connection. So it wasn't letting me call, text or use Internet. I didn't think it would be useful so I put it in my pocket.

McKenna's POV

Last night my little sister Ella ran off and now we're looking for her. A little while ago I saw my sister Jamie and my brother Logan disappear into a group of trees. I decided to follow them. When I got closer I saw a mailbox. When I went in further I saw a cute little cottage house. As cute as it was I had a weird feeling about it. I assumed my brother and sisters went around the house so I went around it. There was a lady sitting on a patio chair. I said, "Oh, sorry I didn't know anyone lived here." The lady said, "Oh hi sweetie." I said, "I have to go now." The lady said, "Wait, are you looking for something?" I said, "Yes, but-" The lady cut me off and said, "I know exactly what you're looking for." She brought me inside and gave me milk and cookies. After that she brought me to a closet and shut the door. Suddenly a metal door closed in front of me and I was trapped. A voice said, "Calm down McKenna, it's me Rachel. Look to your left." I looked left and saw a button. Rachel said, "Now press it and say the magic word." I pressed the button and said please and it went down. When the elevator stopped the metal door opened and then I opened the closet door in front of me. I saw a yellow room filled with beds and some toys. Across the room I saw my sisters Jamie and Ella and my brother Logan. I went over and hugged them. I said, "You guys are trapped here too?" Jamie said, "Yeah, that lady is bad news. And we all fell for it. Well, I don't blame you guys you're kids you didn't know any better I should have known. But if I never came inside I would have never found Ella." McKenna said, "Yeah, and for everyone else who's looking they are not stupid enough to come inside and if dad does well he's a dad." Jamie said, "Well I guess we're trapped in here until someone saves us." Logan said, "Hey look, there's toys over there, let's play something." We all went over to the toys and started playing some board games and stuff.