Chapter 9- It was just a dream?

Blake/ Jamie's POV

We woke up and we were in the RV driving. We sat up and looked out the window. We were nowhere near a meadow. Blake said, "So, are we gonna tell the police?" My parents said, "What are you talking about?" Jamie said, "About Rachel, the crazy lady who kept some of us trapped in her basement." My dad said, "What are you talking about? You guys were never trapped in a basement." I looked at Blake and whispered, "You know what I'm talking about right?" Blake said, "Yeah, but why doesn't anyone else know?" I sat up and looked outside and Jamie said, "Maybe we had the same dream because no one else knows." I said, "Yeah your right, it was just a dream?" Jamie said, "I guess, but it felt real." I said, "Yeah it did." We both say up and looked out the window. We came to a road and passed it was a hill. Guess what was below the hill. A meadow. We almost freaked out. We tried remembering it was all a dream. We were not scared anymore. My mom said, "Look at the pretty meadow. Let's stop and let the kids play for a little." I whispered to Blake, "Isn't this how the dream started. Mom asked dad to stop so we could play?" Blake said, "Yeah, but don't freak out he won't want to stop anyway." My dad said, "We can't we have to be somewhere. Maybe there will be another pretty meadow for them to play on." As the car started slowing down I looked at Blake and said, "Please tell me we aren't stopping." Blake said, "We are, hey dad what's wrong?" My dad said, "We're out of gas." I looked at Jamie and said, "Just like in the dream." We got so scared but we knew it was a dream and that it wouldn't happen in real life. We looked out the window. I saw something in the distance on the meadow. It was Rachel. I said, "Hey Blake, look, it's Rachel and she's coming towards the RV." Suddenly we saw a little girl standing outside the RV and it was the same ghost girl we saw in our dream. Then the 8 other ghost children appeared around her. Suddenly the ghost caretaker lady appeared and said, "It seems like they'll be joining us after all." Me and Blake both screamed. We felt someone tapping our shoulders and we woke up. Only to find out that we were still dreaming and we were in the RV. Outside the window was a beach so we were near our house in Cape may. I was so happy to be home. I looked out the window and I was not scared anymore. I saw my family and everything was fine. Or so I thought. It went silent. Then I heard the little girl laughing again. When she laughed all my siblings faced me and Blake and there eyes were red, they were possesed. At the same time they all said, "Come play with us, join us, forever, forever, forever." They came towards me and Blake. We heard them say, "Don't worry you will be on the other side soon." They grabbed me and Blake and we tried fighting them off. Last thing I remember was seeing their red eyes and they had vampire fangs and they put their teeth in our necks. That's when we woke up. This time we knew we had a triple dream and all seemed so real. But we're glad that's over.