Chapter Two

We walked over with our beers and he pulled his keys out.

"Can I use your keys?" I asked a random girl and she handed them to me.

"Ready? Go!" I stabbed the can with the keys and started to chug it it and opened the can from the top but didn't stop chugging it. Once it was gone I pulled the can away and did a little quiet burp and they cheered and Colby pulled his beer away. I finished before him. I handed the girl her keys back and we walked inside.

"Nat!" Hailey said as she walked up to me.

"We're leaving." Tara said then waved at Colby.

"Okay I'll be out in a minute." I said and they walked away.

"Let me see your phone." Colby said holding his hand out. I looked at him in confusion and handed it to him. After a minute he hands it back, leans down and whispered in my ear.

"Message me." He said sending shivers down my back. He turned and walked away. I walk out to the car and we left.

I woke up with a pounding headache. I groaned and crawled out of bed. I trudge into the kitchen and grab and waterbottle. I grab a pill for headaches and take it then go back to my room. I lay down and turn on my TV. I sit there watching it until I hear noises in the kitchen. I turn off my TV and walk out of my room to see Hailey making herself cereal.

"Morning." I said and she hummed back. I made cereal and at it at the counter and went to my room to change. I changed, brushed my hair and teeth and checked my phone. I remember last night and smile. I go to my contacts and message Colby.

Me: I beat you last night.

I check to see a message from my sister.

Jen:
Love you too! And I will, be careful!

Me:
I will and you too!

I go back to see a text from Colby.

Colby:
Natalie? Hey

Me:
Yeah, you got a hang over?

Colby:
I don't get them very often but yeah

Me:
Haha, uh Hailey and I are going to town later, maybe we can go bowling, you can bring a friend.

Colby:
Sure just let me know

Me:
Will do

"Natalie? What are we doing today?"

"Yell my headache has gotten better so maybe bowling with Colby and he's going to invite a friend." I said walking out of my room.

"Sounds good. How about now? It's 1 pm." She said and I nodded. I went back into my room and out my shoes on abound texted Colby.

"I won." Aaron said as we walked out. Colby laughed.

"You know damn yell I won!" He said causing Hailey and I to laugh.

"Uh Hailey and I are going to hang out." Aaron said.

"I'll take Natalie with me." Colby said and I smiled. We walked to his car and we got in. He turned his radio off and started to drive.

"If you don't mind I have to film with a friend. He's nice so, and it's gonna be a funny video."

"I don't mind. I'll go." I said. We pulled up to another apartment complex and we walked up to an apartment and he knocked the door opened and there was a black haired boy with blonde streaks.

"What's up man." Colby said. "This is Natalie."

"Brennen." He said shaking my hand. We walked in and I saw a camera on a tripod and a laptop open on a Brikey musically compilation. Gross. A dog came running then jumped on me and I laughed and petted him.

"That's Kobe." Colby said petting the dog.

"You can sit." Brennen said. I sat on the couch and the boys started their video.

"What's up guys! It's Brennen Taylor. If you didn't know, now you know!" He said then dabbed. Kobe came and layed on my lap and the boys explained what they were doing and they started.

"Oh my lord." I said laughing. The boys were remaking Brikey musically to show that Brolby is better I laughed a lot and had a good time.

"Alright guys that's all. Natalie come here." I got up all and stood next to Colby. "This is Natalie." He said and I waved.

"#broblyisbetterthanbrikey !" I said and they laughed.

"Go tweet that, post that, do whatever #brolbyisbetterthanbrikey ." Colby said and Brennen agreed they finished their video and we hung out for maybe 20 minutes then left. We were driving down the road when my phone started ringing.

"Sorry." I said then answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Nat! I have a problem." Jenessa said frantically.

"Okay, Jen calm down. Whats wrong?" I heard sniffling in the background and my fave dropped.

"Ba-Bailey, she killed herself this morning." She said crying.

"Awe sweetie. Calm down. I'm so sorry. Did she leave a note or anything?" I asked. Bailey was her best friend for two years.

"Yeah, saying that she was sorry and it was because of Tanner." She said and I felt bad. Tanner was Baileys ex and he was so abusive and rude to her. "I'm going to hurt him so ba-"

"No you're not. You're not hurting anyone. It may have been his fault but you can't do anything about that. He wouldn't hesitate to hit you and you know that." I said and Colby looked over st me in confusion and then back at the road.

"Yeah, I miss her."

"Is know you do, but she isn't in pain anymore. I have to go, I love you, be careful." I said.

"I love you too. Bye." The line goes dead and I lock my phone.

"Who was that?" Colby asked.

"My sister, her best friend of two years committed suicide this morning." I said.

"Who's Tanner?"

"Her best friends ex." I replied and he parked. We got out and he walked me to my apartment. He left sn I went inside.

Hailey: Party?