Chapter Three

We walked into the crowded house but this house was a different one. I sighed not wanting to walk around alone. I want Colby to be here. I walk around but there's no sign of Colby. I walk back into a crowded room and someone grabs my wrist and spins me around to face them.

"Excuse me?" I said pulling my wrist away.

"Let's dance." The guy said.

"No." I said. He grabbed my waist and gripped it tightly.

"I said let's dance."

"I said no. Get the Fuck off me." I punched him and he let go to grab his face. I quickly walked outside and sat in my car. I lock the car and sigh. I lay my head back against the seat sn lay it back. I just lay there and decided to just stay there until Hailey comes out. I turn on the radio and soon I fall asleep.

I jump up to the sound of my phone ringing I grab it and answer it.

"Hello?" My raspy voice says.

"Where are you?" I heard Colbys voice say.

"Uh, in my car, at a party." I said.

"Ohhhhh, I wanna see youuuuu."

"Are you drunk Colby?" I asked laughing. I set my seat up and put my phone on speaker and message Hailey.

"Maybe?"

Me: Let's go, I'm gonna leave you. You have 5 minutes.

"He is!" I hear someone yell from the background.

"Shut up, Griffen!" Colby says and I laugh.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"Apartment 217." He said and no I nodded.

"Okay, I'll think about it." I said as the car door opened. Hailey climbed in and sighed. I started the car.

"Yay! Byeeeee!"

"Bye" I said laughing then I hang up.

"Colby?"

"Yep."

"Nice."

"Don't throw up in my car." I said driving to the apartment complex.

I knock on 217 after making sure Hailey was asleep and the door opens. I look to see that Sam opened the door. He let me in and I saw Colby on the couch talking to another guy and Jake was sitting on the floor with some random ass glasses on.

"Natalie!" Colby yelled. I walked over and Sam, sat next to Jake on the floor. I sat on the counter and set my phone down next to me.

"I'm Griffen." The boy sitting next to Colby said and I waved.

"Natalie." I said.

"We've been hearing a lot about you." Griffen said and Colby Shushed him.

"Oh really? I hope all good things." I said.

"Of course." Jake said and Sam nodded. Colby blushed and I blushed a little too.

"So, why is there a popped Ballon and a cut out of Colby right there?" I asked and Jake answered.

"This is my apartment btw. We had a fake birthday party for Colby for a video."

"Youtube?" I asked

"Yep." Sam said and I nodded.

"Are you drunk?" Colby asked me and I shook my head.

"You went to a party but didn't drink?"

"Nope." I said and they all looked at me weird. I shrugged it off and we all just walked about random shit until I had to walk Colby to his apartment. I walked back to mine and locked the door. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped my towel around y body, went to my room put a sorts bra, under wear and sport shorts. I brushed my teeth, hair then climbed into bed. I plugged my phone in and saw that I was 3 am. I groaned, rolled over and tried to fall asleep.

"Natalie! I'm going out! I'll lock the door!" I heard Hailey yell. I heard the door closed and I rolled over to see that it was past noon. I groan and my phone chimed.

Colby:
You awake?

Me:
Hailey just woke me up. Whats up?

Colby:
What are you doing tonight?

Me:
Uh nothing, what's up?

Colby:
Just be ready by 5, dress normal

Me:
Are you asking me on a date?

Colby:
Maybe 😊

Me:
Alright I'll be ready

I lock my phone and get out of bed. I change into a black top and black skinny jeans. I fix my hair and do a little bit of makeup and look to see its 1:48 I still have like 3 hours. I walk into the livingroom, grab a soda and a snack. I go back to my room and watch TV until 4:20. I get up throw my trash away, make sure I look alright and walk to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and then go to put my shoes on. I hear a nock on my door and I see that it's 4:56. I quickly put perfume on, grab my side purse and phone. I rush to the door and open it.

Colbys wearing a black shirt, black pants and chains on them. He has is everyday rings on and I grab my keys off the counter, walk out, shut the door and lock it.

"You look nice" He said.

"Thanks, you do too." I said as we walk down the stairs.

"So uh, how's your apartment?"

"It's nice, I miss my sister but I mean, I like it here."

"That's great."

"Yep." I said kicking a rock as we walked.

"You know how people say trust the universe?" I ask as we walk past a little play ground. It's empty because it's late and kids have school tomorrow.

"Yeah, do you?"

"Actually no." I said looking up at him. "The universe can screw you over in a heart beat."

"How's that?"

"So say you have a special somone, the universe could make them leave, leave this world, the universe could do anything. The universe isn't always to be trustable." I said sn he nodded.

"That's true."