Chapter Seven

"My sister was my favorite human being and always will be. She was brave, strong, happy, until she broke. She called me and told me her best friend passed and then she uh you know." I wiped my eyes and continued. "I still remember helping her with homework, us going and eating out or making youtube videos for her channel. Gosh, what I would give to have one more day with her. Jeniffer always was there for you, she would love you no matter what. And that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to love her no matter what. Thank you guys for your time." I walked over and say her favorite necklace down next to her in the casket. I sniffled and walked over to Colby. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I layed my head down on his shoulder.

"Call me a theif!! There's been a robbery." We all sang. We were on our way back to LA and we had maybe 4 more hours.

"Can we get food?" Hailey asked.

"I'm hungry too." I said.

"Yeah when I find a fast food place." Colby said as he moved to the next lane.

"I'm playing my band!" I yelled. I stole the AUX cord from Aaron and plugged it into my phone. I played Heartache On the Big Screen by 5sos and sang along. The others laughed as Hailey joined me.

"This is good food." Aaron said as he took a bite. I laugh as Hailey wipes some sauce off his face. I smiled as I walked out my window.

"Hailey!" I yelled running out of my room. "She's lying! What the fuck!!! It's not his kid!" I yelled running into her room. She just got me to start watching Glee.

"I know! Just wait t-"

"SHUSH!" I yell then run back to my room. My phone starts to ring and I look at the caller ID. Tara. I answer with confusion and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Nat! So the boys are going to buy this big house and they want you to come check it out. Aarons going to get Hailey later." She said.

"Oh okay. Message me the address and I'll be there soon." I said as I slipped my shoes on.

"Okay!" The line goes dead and I put my hair in a messy bun and walk out the door.

"Hey guys?" I said opening the door to a huge house.

"In here!" I heard Tara yell. I closed the door and walked over to the kitchen I assume. I see a couple unfamiliar faces but they quickly introduce themselves.

"I'm Devyn." She said. I shook her hand and smiled and out her.

"Ism Katrina also kat."And blue haired girl said.

"Ive heard and lot and out you." I said shaking her hand.

"And everyone knows everyone else."

"I'll show you around." Colby said. He showed me and it was actually pretty big and a really pretty house.

"I like it." I said.

"We're all planning on moving in and being roomates." He said as he walked down the stairs.

"Sounds nice!" I said smiling at him. He took me to the backyard and showed me the pool.

"We're planning on buying it tomorrow." Colby said as we walked up the stairs.

"Sounds good. I can help you guys and I'm pretty sure Hailey will too." I say as we turn down my hallway.

"Sure." He said as we walked up to my door.

"I love you." He said then kissed my cheek and walked away. I walked into my apartment and got ready for bed. As I layed in bed my mind started racing.

Did he love me?

Did I love him?

Was he just saying it to say it?

Did he mean it?

Why now?

Why me?

"I don't know Hailey!" I said running a hand through my hair.

"I guess so." I look over at her and her eyes look kind of red and she reeks.

"Are you high?" I ask.

"Why do you ask?"

"You're high. Great" I get up and walk out of the apartment with my keys, side purse and phone. I walk out of the complex and go to grab and a coffee. I order one from Starbucks and get food from McDonald's and go to the apartment complex again blasting music.

Running into the apartment quickly I give Hailey dome food and the rest of my coffee. I leave the apartment and head to Colby's. Once I get to the door I hear giggling. I furrow my eyebrows and unlock the door slowly trying to my not make no noise.

I slowly open the door door and peek in to see see a girl kissing down his jawline. I gasp but before they can look I quickly shut the door and run down the hall and out of the apartment complex.
I hear footsteps coming after me and I pick up my pace.

"Natalie!" I hear Colby yell. My eyes start to water at his voice. I turn around and throw my hand up.

"What is it Colby?" I ask a couple tears escaping.

"It's not wha-"

"Yeah it totally didn't look like some girl was kissing your jaw." I said wiping under my eyes.

"I can explain!"

"There is no explaining! You said I Love you last night! Did that mean nothing? Now you were with some girl! Colby we're in a relationship and you couldn't even stay away from other girls!" I say.

"Please, Natalie."

"No! Have fun moving into your new house." I turn around and start to walk off wiping my eyes. I got a couple stares but I ignored them.

I can't belive he just did that.