Chapter 1

-3rd P.O.V.-

In the Kingdom of Vale, the sun shined high in the sky. And on that sunny day, Headmaster Ozpin, Professor Goodwitch, and General Ironwood were having an argument.

"Ozpin, there is no way your going to recruit a troublemaker." Ironwood said to Ozpin.

"James, we need someone like him with his type of abilities for this rescue mission you want to do." Ozpin said to him.

"James, Ozpin is right we need to bring him in. If you want this rescue mission to go well, then you need someone like him to recruit." Glynda said to him. Ironwood looked at Glynda and sighed in response, then spoke to both Ozpin and Glynda.

"Okay if this is what you want then you need one of your team's." Ironwood said to Ozpin.

"Do not worry about that James, I've already called in a team." He responded to Ironwood. As soon as Ozpin said that team RWBY walked out of elevator.

"Hi Professor Ozpin, you said you wanted to meet us." Ruby said to him. Ozpin nodded in response and then spoke.

"Yes Ms. Rose, I need you and your team to go with General Ironwood and rescue someone from a prison." Ozpin explained.

"Whose the person that needs to be rescued?" Yang asked him.

"It's Winter Schnee that needs to be rescued." Ironwood said to her.

"Wait! My sister!" Weiss said in shock. Ironwood nodded in response and then spoke.

"Yes Ms. Schnee, your sister was doing a recon mission. Until she was captured by the White Fang." Ironwood explained to her.

"We have to go now then." Weiss said to him.

"Stay calm Ms. Schnee, we'll get going right away. But there is someone we need to get if we want this rescue mission to go well." Ironwood said to her.

"Who is it General Ironwood?" Ruby asked him.

"I'll tell four of you on the way, but we need to leave now." Ironwood said to the four the girl's. As as they all heard this, they walked on the elevator and headed towards a Bullhead.

-Timeskip-

After flying in the Bullhead for a couple of hour's, Ironwood and team RWBY landed in front of a house. As they all stepped out of the Bullhead, all them realized that they landed in the middle of the street. Then all them looked at the house infront of them and saw the mailbox, that had the name 'Maximoff'. Then as they got to the front door, Ironwood knocked on it. Someone came to the door and started unlocking it, until it was finally open by a woman. The woman looked at the team RWBY and General Ironwood, then spoke.

"What's he done now? I will just write a check for whatever he took." The woman said to him.

"I just need to talk to him." Ironwood said to her. The woman nodded in response and then moved out of the for Ironwood and Team RWBY. "Y/N! General Ironwood is here. Again." She shouted. Ironwood and Team RWBY stepped in the house and then he led them to the basement.

-Ruby's P.O.V.-

As General Ironwood led us down the basement, I heard the sound of music and the sound of ping pong.

As we all made it in the basement, I saw only a puff a wind and a voice, that belonged to a boy

"What do you guy's want? I didn't do anything. I've been here all day." The voice said as wind flew past me. All of us turned around to see a boy with silver hair, a shirt with a band name on it, silver shoes, and black pants. He was on the couch with his leg's up and his hands on his head.

 He was on the couch with his leg's up and his hands on his head

"Relax Y/N were not here to arrest you." Ironwood said to him.

"Of course your not here to arrest me because you wouldn't be with four Huntresses in training." Y/N said to us.

"How did you know we were Huntresses?" Yang asked in shock.

"I look outside before all of you got in the house. I also had some time to kill and noticed that you four girls are from out of town. Are you guy's from Atlas?" He asked us. Then out of nowhere a puff of wind went past me, then all of us turned around to see Y/N holding my wallet. "No, your not from Atlas. Hey, what's with this coupon for five free cookies." Y/N said as he disappeared and dropped my wallet on the ping pong table. I looked at my teammates and noticed they angry faces.

"That's an old coupon." I said to them, as I tried to play it off.

"General Ironwood is he teleporter?" Blake asked him.

"No, Y/N is just fast and Mutant." He said to us.

"What's a Mutant?" Yang asked him.

"A Mutant is person that has a genetic mutation called an X-Gene that causes their bodies to develop abilities that regular humans or Hunters are unable to do." Ironwood explained to us.

"In short terms it means I have superpowers." Y/N said to us. We all turned around to see him on the couch, but he was eating a orange popsicle.

Then just as Y/N was about to take a final bite off his popsicle, he looked up at all of us

"Do you see something strange here?" He said to us. Ironwood raised an eyebrow at him and then Y/N finished his popsicle, then zoomed over to an arcade game. "So Ironwood why here? What do you want?" Y/N asked him, as his back was turned to him.

"We need your help, Y/N." Ironwood told him.

"For what?" He asked him.

"To break into a highly secured facility...and to get someone out." Ironwood said to him.

"Prison break? That's illegal, you know." Y/N said to him. Then General Ironwood looked to his left, to see tv's that were stolen and then there was an endless supplies of junk food.

"Only if you get caught." Ironwood said to him.

"So, what's in it for me?" Y/N asked as he still had his back to us. Then I saw Weiss getting angrier and angrier.

"You, you kleptomanic get to break into a White Fang Base." Weiss said to him. As soon as Weiss said this, Y/N turned stopped what he was doing and turned around.

"How do I know I can trust you?" He asked as. Ironwood stepped forward and then spoke.

"I will give you 100,000 Lien, if you agree to help us and I will ignore all petty thefts from you." Ironwood said to Y/N. We all watched Y/N thinking about it, until he ran off and then come back within seconds. He was now wearing a silver jacket, goggles, and headphones.

"So, where is this White Fang Base?" Y/N asked us, as he had a little smile making it's way onto Y/N face.