Chapter 2

-Y/N P.O.V.-

Here I was, on this airship rescuing one of Ironwoods soldiers who got captured. This is going to be so cool, I can hardly wait when I see the White Fangs faces when they find out what happened. But I just hope this airship can go faster, so I can make it back in time to play some PAC-MAN at home. As I adjusted my headphones to listen to my music, one of the girls known as Ruby came up to me and spoke. However, since I was wearing my headphones I couldn't hear her. So I took then off and spoke to Ruby.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" I asked her.

"So Y/N, when did you discover your powers?" She asked me. As Ruby said this to me I sighed, even though I had these awesome powers. I always hated talking with people about how I got my powers.

"I got my powers when I running after my father." I said to her. As I said this to her, the rest of Ruby's team looked over. 

"Your father left you." She said to me. I nodded in response and looked to the floor. "Im sorry for asking." Ruby said with saddened look in her.

"Hey it's no problem, I'm over it." I said to her trying not to let her worry about me. Then Ironwood turned to me and spoke to me.

"I never asked you this Y/N, but whose your father." Ironwood asked. I smiled at this and knew he was going to freak out.

"You know Magneto, right Ironwood?" I asked. Ironwood looked at me skeptical and nodded in response. "Magneto, he's my father.

As soon as I said this, his eyes widened in shock

As soon as I said this, his eyes widened in shock. I smiled at this and shook my head.

-Timeskip-

We finally landed after three hours of waiting, but it wasn't all bad. I had fun with Ruby, it turns she likes my taste in music. Most people would think that my music is stupid or not that good, all except her. Anyway, we were all hiding behind some cover overlooking the the White Fang base. It was pretty fortified, but that didn't really matter.

"We need a distraction." I said to team RWBY.

"How are we going to do that?" Blake asked.

"With fire." I said to them.

"Why? Are you burn them out?" Yang said sarcastically. I shook my head and grabbed some rock's and then made a circle. Then I grabbed some twigs and sticks, then I grabbed two sticks. Then I used my speed and started rubbing the sticks each other, until I saw some smoke. I smiled and then dropped them in the twigs which made fire. I looked back to see the group moving very slowly. I stopped using my powers and then they were moving normally. "Alright, I guess we should get moving because it won't take them that long to realize that was distraction." I said to them. As soon as I said this, we all made a run for it. And by 'all', I meant I used my speed to run ahead of them. They eventually made it to the side of the White Fang base and we waited. Until most of the White Fang soldiers were out of there.