No. 20

Jennie POV.

My arms felt sore, my head is throbbing and almost everything hurts, I groan and sit up. I realised I'm in my bathroom.

I look all around me and I saw writings in black marker.

She gave me pain and I say its love.
The Haters gave me pain and I say its love.
The memories gave me pain and I say its love.

Everything and everyone will hurt me and I'll still call it love.

How much did I drink last night? I look down at my arms and my eyes widen in horror.

Fresh bleeding cuts allover my arms.

I quickly stood up and look at the mirror and I'm terrified.

Written on the mirror with my blood is.

I want to sleep and never wake up.

I felt my breath hitch and everything started coming back to me.

(Trigger Warning)

I'm on the living room drinking and crying. Shot after shot I feel more worse.

"WHY AM I HERE?!" I threw the empty bottle across the wall.

I sobbed and grab a nearby black marker and  a shard of glass.

I went up to my bathroom and started to write on the walls, crying as I did so. I finish writing and I sat down at the corner crying.

I shakily put the shard of glass to my skin cutting it deep and watching the blood flow. I continued cutting till most of my arm is covered.

I did the same to the other arm. And I stood up, dipping my fingers to the streaming blood I wrote on the mirror.

Then I passed out.
_

_______________

I sighed as I remember everything, I stood up and went out of the bathroom.