No. 28

Jennie POV.
______

My eyes fluttered open instantly greeting a crisp white ceiling. I sigh and lay my head down and I felt a single tear roll down my cheek.

I was so close, so close to hold her hand, feel her skin.

  I guess fate had other plans for me.

I hear the door creaking open revealing a former member of one of the most famous KPOP groups.

"How are you doing Jennie?"

I sit up.

"I'm fine, Seokjin."

Yeah, Jin, Kim Seokjin. After the group kinda got messy and disband early, Jin decided to become a doctor which will always shock me, because I thought he would be a chef or a model.

Well, I guess fate had other plans for him too.

He placed the clipboard on a nearby table and sat next to me he rubbed his hands together and look at me. "Look Jennie, I know this is kinda personal but, why did you do it?" He asked and I looked to my side.

"Because I thought the pain will be all gone." I answered.

He chuckles and leans back into his chair. "You know, back in what 2017? 2016? I tried killing myself too." This made me look at him.

"Why?"

"Because I thought the group would be better off without me, so that I will not get any hate for my dancing or my singing, so I can't read all the hate comments that say that I'm only in the group because I'm handsome, I thought the world would be better off without me. "

I looked at him.

" Then why didn't you do it? "

He chuckles.

" Because I know from all of my Haters there will be always people who will be supporting me and pick me up when I fall down, I know one day I will be at the light at the end of the tunnel."

I chuckled and turn my head to the side.

" That's deep, bro."