No. 25

Jennie POV.
____________

(!!WARNING!!)

I can't take the pain anymore.

I threw myself down the stairs and I broke both my legs and now

I'm sitting on the hard floor, sobbing on the living room, blood all over the place, broken glass and silent screams.

(!! Trigger Warning!! )

The broken mirror shard digging deep into the palm of my trembling hand, crimson blood pouring out of the new wounds.

I shakily put the shard onto my scar covered thigh and plunge it deep a silent scream coming out my mouth, I slowly drag it out blood following as I did so. I took it out and place it on my arm and dragged it out putting a new achievement to my collection, streams of blood overflowed my success and I felt my breathing hitch.

I felt my heartbeat slowen as blood rapidly pour out from the wound going from my wrist to my shoulder.

I fell down to my stomach and I slowly drag myself to the couch where my phone is sitting, the blood gushing out from the wounds of my stomach is leaving huge trails of red sticky  metallic smelling crimson fluid.

I felt my head go light and my vision fuzzy I reach for my phone and dial a number.

" 911, what's your emergency?"

"P-P-Please H-Help.... I-I'm dying I-I-"

"What?! Hold on right there! Where do you live?!"

"A-At C-C-Corinth L-Lane Block 2-2-26 L-Lot 13."
_

__________________

Then I pass out.