2

"So Ahinpanman, are gonna text her?"
Nancy asked smiling at her Unnie

"NanNan we littraly just left."

"I know I just think she's nice and your single and desperate---"

"NanNan shut up." Ahin said while playing with her fingers. She fiddled with the piece of paper with Jane's number.

Nancy giggled as she puts the key into their apartment.

Nancy opened the door while smirking at Ahin but stopped as she opened the door.

Nancy's mouth dropped open as she tried to hide the blush covering her cheeks.

"You done or do I have to stay behind you...?" Ahin said realising Nancy was busy staring at Yeonwoo who was doing yoga and currently in the doggy position.

Ahin walked past the younger who was staring at her girlfriend.

Nancy finally walked into the apartment. Ahin walked straight to her bedroom and put Jane's number I to her phone.

"Okay.... Okay.... Let's give her a massage...."
Ahin thought, she decided there was nothing to go wrong.

Ahin: Hey Jane this is
           Ahin from the Coffee
           House.

She took a deep breath as she felt she was having a heart attack over this girl she met once.

Jane : Ah yeah you were so
            Cute haha x

Ahin : I'm not cute!

Jane : You are your so short
             And adorable x

Ahin : I'm not cute..

Ahin : I'm drop dead gorgeous

Jane : I'm even more gorgeous

Ahin : I agree 
Ahin : I Agre_
Ahin : I Agr_
Ahin : I Ag_
Ahin : I A_

Ahin : I disagree I'm the
            Best lookin

Jane : Well I get off soon
             Want to meet at
             The mall in 10?

Ahin : I guess.

Ahin smiled she had just got asked on a date by a hot girl----- don't go there Lee she knew it was a friendly hangout.

She got her shoes on and decided to head out since the mall was five minutes away she left her bedroom only to gag at what she saw.

"Get your tounge out her throat this is a public area!!" Ahin yelled covering her eyes.

Nancy and yeonwoo went bright red as Ahin left to head off to meet Jane.

Jane : Leving now 🖤

Ahin : same see ya soon

Ahin ran down stairs and walked to the mall she saw Jane waiting for her