6

"Jaja ready for tonight?"
Chen asked suductivly as he walked into the room.

He stoped as he saw Ahin and Jane hugging.

"Ahin are you okay??" Chen asked

"Ahinie your crying, your not okay.." Jane whispered.

"You guys seem to busy, I should go.." Ahin said trying to slip away.

"You don't have to go Ahin!" Chen smiled as he turned her around. "you can join us for a movie."

Ahin looked at Jane and Chen and nodded in defeat.

"sure."

Jane and Chen smiled and Jane pulled Ahin over to the couch and hugged her.

Chen looked over at the two girls and smiled softly, but his eyes stemmed sad.

Ahin shrugged it off and let the couple put on the movie.

Jane hugged and cuddled Ahin during the whole movie.

Ahin blushed and tried to ignore the elders body brushing against hers.

The movie credits began to roll as Chen stood up.

"Jaja I'm going to make some coffee, do you want girls want some?" Chen asked softly.

"Ooh I will have a coffee, and Ahin?"

"umm I will have one, black please." Ahin smiled trying to seem nicer since Chen was a nice guy.

"Okay two coffees coming up." Chen laughed.

Jane smiled and looked at Ahin.

"Ahin... Come closer." Ahin was full on blushing as she turned to face Jane.

"You have sauce on your chin."

Ahin quickly used her jumper to wipe her face and looked away embarrassed.

Jane laughed as she let go off Ahin's waist.

Ahin blushed as she stood up, she looked around the room.

"Hey Jane what's that?" Ahin asked as she walked over to a table and picked up a photograph.

"Oh....." Jane was blushing.. "Its from our day out, we looked cute together."

Now Ahin was blushing as Chen walked in holding a tray of 3 Coffees.

"Here are your coffees ladies" Chen laughed as he handed Jane and Ahin their coffee.

Ahin gluped down her coffee before saying.

"I should go, my Roomate is probably worried."

"awww see you soon?" Jane asked with puppy eyes.

"sure I'll visit you at work tomorrow" Ahin smiled before walking out of the apartment.

She had started walking out of the apartment complex as sombody grabbed he shoulder.

"Ahin I need to talk to you."