3.

A/n: umm^^^i love you very much,ten.But wtf pinterest?

"Take me home tonight.It will change your mind tonight,daddy"

Johnny could just stare at those beautiful eyes.But that was only for some seconds before he turned out 'straight' again.

"W-what do u mean by d-daddy?"johnny asked as he pushed ten's hand away from his chest.

"Oh daddy~"Ten seductively licked his  pink lips.

"Stop.Listen I'll take you home.But,a few conditions"johnny saidto ten.Now  serious.

"Okay...what are they..?"

"I'll tell you when we reach there"

----

Ten wasn't suprised by johnny's house which was far away from the city.

But ten was still shocked that how could someone be so rich?

Johnny parked his car in front of his luxurious house.He opened his door and went towards the gate only to see ten is not behind.That stupid human was still in the car,mesmerized by view.he sighed"oh god!"

He went to his car again opened ten side made him stand up while ten whining and wriggling out of john's grip "Aaa whats with youuu?"

"Are you gonna stay in the car for the rest of the night?"john asked irritated while walking away,ten following.

"Lucas!"johnny shouted a guy's name and within seconds the door was opened.

"Oh sir yo- who is this?"lucas asked while looking at ten.

"This is ten.He's going to stay for 1 week."johnny said shortly and dragger the other male to his room.In his way his jaw drpped at how beautiful this house is.

In his way his jaw drpped at how beautiful this house is

It was so elegant.Ten wondered how many workers does he has only to clean this big ass house.

When ten reached to johnny's bedroom,he felt like collapsing cause he never thought dream house/room dose really exists

Its the size of his whole small apartment.He's damn poor in front of johnny...

Johnny noticed every reaction of ten and frowned when he saw ten suddenly looking down.

"What happened?"johnny asked,

"Um nothing-shall we start?"ten asked coming back to his usually flirty self

"Start what?"johnny asked confused.

"Fun"ten again placed his hand of johnny's chest where he can hear his calm heartbeat.

"Fu- nO!"he replied while pushing ten's hand away.
"look ten,you can stay here for 1 week.We have lots of spare room but im straight and i wont do the shit your talking about" looking determined  but who is he talking with.its ten we're talking about.

"I'll change your mind today and im determined"ten said looking all flirty as well as serious.
"Look,lets make a deal"

"What deal?"

"We'll do this shit even if you dont like it,take is as a force but i dont care.
I'll touch you and within half an hour if you touch me back or moan then I won and thats it,i'll live here for the rest of the week.
And within half an hour if you dont do this two things then I'll leave immediately and stay at a hotel for the rest of the week,

So deal?" Ten ended well.

Johnny thought for a while,there's no way he's gonna moan or touch ten back cause

1.if he can endure the pain of gunshots for hours,then why cant he endure someone's touch without replying only for half and hour?

2.He is sTrAiGhT

"Ok deal"

Ten smirked.There was no who could resist ten so who the fuck is he?He can turn straight peaple into noodle;
Straight untill wet.*winks*

"So...shall we start now..?asked Ten

"Y-yeah we should..."Replied gay panicked johnny "u-um but how?"

                                ○●

Ayyo wassup everybody!!
BRING SOME POPCORNS CAUSE NEXT CHAP IS GONNA HAVE SOME SMUTSSSS!!!!*starts dancing*

okay guys that's it,BYEEEEE!!!!!