4.(m)

"So..shall we start now?asked ten

"Y-yeah we should..."Replied gay panicked johnny "u-um but how?"

-

"Oh dont worry daddy,just lay down on the bed"ten instructed and getting dangerously flirty,sexy and closer to johnny.
But john-fucking-knee was stiff so ten had to push him towards bed.He fell on his soft and cozy bed and bounced.

Ten crowl up over johnny and slowly took off his black tight shirt, unbuttoning them one by one,letting his long and thin finger touch the toned chest.

And all johnny could feel was pleasure by how ten was straddling him,sometimes creating friction on thier lower half,how his long and thin finger felt so erotic.

By then Johnny knew he is far from being straight

But according to the deal made earlier,he wasn't gonna admit and lose either.

"W-wait.."johnny said when he remembered that lucas and probably a few workers are here who knew he was straight and they didnt even locked the door.

"Lets not"ten replied while removing the upper clothing completely and stared at this piece of art in front of him.Gosh,his hit body made ten more hard then he already was.

"Let me at least lock the door"johnny said pushing ten slightly and went out of the room,with nothing on his upperbody."lucas!"

"Yes sir?"in an instant lucas was in front of his sight and thats what johnny like about his workers.

"Call all the workers"

"EVERYBODY!!"annddd there goes the panick which rose among the workers because johnny only does that when there's a mission again.

"Everybody,go back to your home take this as vacation for 1 week,if u have anything super important the  just call me.is that clear?"johnny asked looking very intimidating.

"Y-yes sir"everybody went out of the house in a rush,even lucas.But before completely going out,he looked back at johnny and smirked
"We been knew,sir.Enjoy your night~"

Johnny stood there confused.Huh?

-

When johnny came into his room again,he saw a sight he never thought he would.

Ten was completely naked and .......

was fingering himself.

"W-what are you doing?"johnny asked.The sight made him terribly hard.

"Oh?preparing myself for you?"ten wink at johnny and again pulled him roughly and hovered over him.
"Shall we start from where we left?"ten asked

"Yeah but wait,let me set the timer first.30 minutes right?"

Ten nodded and the second johnny placed the clock on his side table,he started his works and didnt waited for johnny's confirmation.He went down and licked the tonned chest.His collarbones are gonna be ten's turn on for the rest of the week.

During the trails of wet kisses and lickings,it was already hard for johnny not to make any sound nor to touch ten.He wanted to moan to encourage ten and touch his soft body.

Ten stopped leaving wet kisses when he reached johnny's pants.He unbuckled his pants and threw somewhere.Johnny's thighs were strong unlike ten's feminine ones.

Ten saw the huge bulge on johnny's boxers.He slowly palmed him earning a deep sigh from johnny.He wanted to make him so much pleasure so that they could forget about deal and enjoy each other for the rest of the week.

Johnny was very close to moan.Ten's hands was magical.It was doing wonders over his body.

Suddenly he felt cold air hit his crotch.A big moan was gonna escape his mouth but he bit his lips to stop that.He looked at his right to see its  16 minutes more of this torture.

On the otherhand,ten looked at where johnny's looking and saw he has very less time.
So he gulped down johnny huge dick.But guess what?johnny was so huge that ten took him halfways and hold the rest with his palm.He started to suck the dick like its a lollipop.John's precum was occupying  ten mouth already.Ten moaned when his lower memeber started to hurt.

The moan caused shiver ran down johnn's spine as shut his eyes tight.It was hard for him not to get a hold of ten's head and push his entire dick down his throat.He was so buzy to feel the pleasure of ten deep throating him that he didnt even noticed removing himself from his dick and sat on johnny's lap looking directly at his eyes.

"Daddy,im gonna ride you" ten said and looked at johnny deeply with his heavy leaded eyes.

After staring for a while he thought that its time for the main action...

●○

Hola hoes!
Yup a cliffhanger~
Shit im curious of how johnny would react the second ten starts to ride him🤔.Are you too?😏

Thats it,byeee~~