chapter:9

After emotional heart to heart with Ari , I and Em went back to my apartment to meet my kiddies and granny.

" Gran we are back." Em all but shouted.

" V , Em oh thank god you came back . How is Ari? And why the hell we are shifting to New York.?" Gran asked

" Ma ,Ari is pregnant with Tushar bro's children triplets to be exact and Tushar is marrying some Ariel Anderson in 15 days following daddy dears words, that's why we are moving back. And you are coming with us ." I told her

" Oh my god , I am getting more great grandchildren and that idiot how dare he even thought about doing this to Ari. He is going to regret this . Where is Ari ? She is so thin we need to fatten her up. Three children are not easy to give birth .oh my god what the hell I taught my good for nothing son that he is becoming the cause of my whole family distraction ." She said while  panicking.

" Relax ma, we will sought this mess created by dad, after all you are his mum and I daughter so obviously his all planning and plotting is useless in front of us." I told her reassuringly as I don't want her health to deteriorate.

" Ok, V I am coming with you for sure. " She said while sitting on the couch .

" Momma" both Riya and Raghav came running towards me.

" Mom , granny told us that we are shifting to New York. Is it true?" Asked Raghav in his baby voice.

" Yes baby , we are . You are going to meet your uncle's and aunts there ok." I told them

" Momma that means we are also going to meet our daddy there. " Asked Riya leaving all of us gasping at her question.

I know they need father in their life but how can I tell Adam about them. He is not going to believe me and I will never let anyone hurt my babies.

" We will see about it my beautiful neice" em told her while looking at me.

" Ok , yeah Raghav and riya let's go we need to pack your stuff."
I told them while moving towards their room.

Her question is still lingering in my mind.

We packed every thing and closed the apartment and now we are going to airport where Em's jet is waiting for us. Em went to hospital to bring Ari back so they are going to meet us directly at the airport.

" Mom what is it like to sit on the plane. " Raghav asked me.  They both had never traveled by plane. One because of finance and other we never Went out of India for vacations.

" It is very adventurous dear and you are going to love it ."I told him
" Ok mom." He replied .

I called Uber and we reached airport in half an hour.

" V , where are Em and Ari . I made Ari's favourite curry and rice she craved for and it is in your bag. We need to take it out before checking." Said granny

" Granny don't worry. They are going to be here any minute , I just received a message from her. And about food we are not going in commercial plane , Em's jet is here so we are not going through vigorous checking." I told her while holding Raghav in one arm and Riya in other. My babies .

" V we are here let's go ." Em said from behind startling me

" Oh god Em stop giving me heart attack. " I said while keeping my hand on my chest.
We went to private plane and met pilots Jacob Murray and James Williams . Riya and Raghav were  very ecastic to see plane and get scared during take off but slept after it  . We are going to reach in half an hour.

" Your Pilot Jacob is here. We are going to land in fifteen minutes please buckle up yourself ." Came the announcement.

Here comes my new life.
......to be continued