Chapter Four

Sam's Point of View
"Matt?"
"Oh hey! I see you've met Shawn." He smiled.
"Um, yeah. I have." I giggled nervously remembering how we met.
Matt jogged over to us. When he reached us, him and Shawn did a bro-hug thing. He kinda just ignored me and turned his full attention to Shawn. I just stood there awkwardly waiting until they were done.
When they were finally done greeting eachother, they turned their backs to me and started walking towards Matt's house. They just left me there. Wow, that's really nice.
I tried to walk away as quietly as I could. I wanted to get away from here, it was too awkward. But just to my luck, my feet drug against the gravel road and they both snapped their heads at me. "Dammit Sam, pick up your fuckin' feet when you walk," My parents tell me this all the time. Guess I should have listened...
"Oh my goodness Samantha! I'm so sorry!" Shawn sprinted over to me, running into me for the second time today. But luckily this time, I didn't lose my balance. We both laughed together. We were so close, barely any room between us. My hands were on his chest and my head was tilted up so I could look up into his gorgeous eyes. One of his hands were on my shoulder and the other was on my forearm. He was staring down at me, a hint of lust flashed in his eyes. He slid his hands to mine and interlocked our fingers. When he realized what he was doing, he quickly pulled away from me and recovered rather smoothly. Although, I didn't want it to end, it was perfect.
"I forgot you were here! I'm so so so so so so-" I cut him off, chuckling.
"Shut up, Shawn. I get it, you're sorry. Holy crap."
"Sorry," He blushed. "but really, I just haven't seen Matt in a while. Please forgive me?" He started cheesing really hard.
"It's alright, Shawn. Go catch up with him, I'll be fine." I replied, shaking my head playfully.
"Are you sure?" He questioned.
"I'm sure." I smiled. He gave me a big grin and a hug in return.
As we continued to stand in eachother's presence, I watched as Matt glared at Shawn. He looked so angry; his face was very serious. His fists clenched, his knuckles turning white. It was a new side of Matt and I didn't like it.
I pulled away because I didn't want Matt to run over and tackle Shawn. I smiled slightly at Shawn and shooed him away.
--
I finally got home and was immedietly bombarded with questions from my mother.
"Where were you? Why didn't you come home right after school? What took you so long" Blah blah blah.
"Mom, a new kid asked me to show him to a friend's house who lives in the neighborhood. I'm fine, okay?" I said reassuringly.
She nodded, turned on her heels and traveled back into the living room. I smiled and walked upstairs into my room. I threw myself onto my bed and turned on my laptop. While I was waiting, I heard my phone go off. I reached into my pocket and pulled my phone out. I saw that Matt had texted me.
Hey
Oh great. This can't be good. I responded reluctantly.
What's up
He texted back almost immedietly.
Nothin much
Um okay?
Oh
This was awkward.
Hey so uh you and Shawn cool?
Oh.
Um yeah why
Oh just wondering
Well then.
So um why did you text me
I was scared.
He read it but didn't respond. I really hate it when people do that. Did he think I was mad at him? I mean don't get me wrong, I was kind of mad for him freaking out a little because I hugged Shawn and stuff but come on.
I decided to ignore him for the rest of the night.
--
Later that night at about 11:00, I decided to get ready for bed. But I wasn't going to bed, oh no. It is way to early for sleep.
I showered, brushed my teeth, and all that jazz and sat on my bed. I turned my tv and my off. Before I escaped into the great world of Netflix, I checked my phone to see if Matt had texted me back.
He hadn't. Oh great. He's pissed off at me.
Hey guys :)
Sorry I haven't updated in like forever I've been super super super busy.
BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS LIKE I WASNT EVEN EXPECTING 50 READS THIS IS AMAZING YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING
THANK YOU FOR EVERYRHING I LOVE YOU ALL
Oh and I'm writing a new story :D
It isnt a fanfic though...
Its called Limit of My Fascination. I'll tell you guys when its up :)