Chapter 4- First day

Your POV
I groan as I hear the beeping of my alarm clock go off. I sit up and slice it with a knife I thought up. 'Great I have to buy another alarm clock today.'

   With that depressing thought I got up and took a 15 minute shower. Then I brushed my teeth and hair, putting it in a low ponytail, and got dressed into the stupid school uniform. I sigh. 'At lease they gave me the boys one so I don't have to wear a skirt.' I thought to myself.

  When I got to the kitchen I saw an old occurrence, dad drinking coffee out of the mug I gave him for Father's Day before I disappeared.

  "You still have that old thing?" I ask him. "Well I wouldn't be drinking out of it if I didn't would I?" He replied.  "Now I know where I got that from..." I mumbled to myself. "You got it worse. Also there are pancakes on the table. " Dad said.

  Anyways.... I grabbed a plate and put 3 of the delicious Japanese style pancakes on my plate and began eating.

   After I finished I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked to the car, waiting for dad to get in. After what felt like hours he got in the driver's seat. "Took you long enough." I said. "It took me 4 minutes." Was his reply. I just turned my head to the window watching as the scenery pass by.

     "We're here." He said. I looked up, the infamous U.A was standing as tall as it was 10 years ago. Some things never change..... 

   Once in the prestigious school I navigated my way to my homeroom, class 1A. On my way there I bumped into a wall, wait it isn't a wall! Oh, it's a Shinso.

    "Watch where your going, shorty." He said. "I'm not short! Your just freakishly tall!" I shot back at him, severely offended. "Whatever you say, shory." Was his reply. What's with this guy?! This is the guy dad said he liked? Dad what the hell?!

   'Whatever, I'm just going to get to class and try not to think of him.' It took me a good 5ish (totally a word) minutes to find it, but I guess that just proves being kidnapped by villains for almost all your childhood does to you.

  Anyways, the second I walk into class, I'm completely surrounded by my new classmates. 'Dear kami help me.'

   "Shut up and sit in your seats, your too loud." came the ever so lazy voice of my father.

    After everyone sat in their seats dad ushered me to the front and said, "Ask her whatever questions you want, I'm going to sleep." and with that, he laid down and was out like a light. We sweat drop. That's when the questions started.

"So what's you quirk?!"

"Are you really Aizawa sensei's daughter!?"

"What happened with the villains?!"

Etc.

"One at a time please!" I yelled quietly, as to not wake up dad. "Also, introductions would be nice!"

"Bonjour mademoiselle! I'm Yuuga Aoyama!"

"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido! Nice to meet 'cha!"

"Kuro. I'm Tsuyu Asui, but please, call me Tsu."

"I'm Tenya Iida! Pleasure to meet you!"

"Ochako Uraraka!"

(And so on, you get the point.)

"And I'm Momo Yaoyorozu."

"I'm (Y/N) Aizawa! I hope we can be friends!" I finished. "Now, as for questions, I'll be taking 5, one at a time."

"You." I said pointing to....what's his name? Oh yeah! Kirishima. " Why were you with the villains?" he asked. 'Dam I though maybe they wouldn't mention that one...

So after telling them basically my life story, (which took 1 and a half hours) I moved on to the next question.

"What are your quirks?" asked Izu~kun. "Well, I have 3. Separate spirit, my dad's, and imagination." I answered.

"Can you explain in more detail and show us them?" Momo questioned. "Sure."

(The explanations are the same as the beginning.)

After explaining I called Ari out, and because I trust them, they could see her. (They couldn't before because she didn't trust them.) Then, we both made them all flower crowns. (It looked adorable) And finally, I erased Bakuhoe's quirk when he tried to blow me up for being stronger than him. (Funny site)

"What is your relationship with Midoriya~san and Bakugou, if you don't mind my asking." Iida requested. "I knew them from when we were kids, we grew up together." I addressed him.

Then, I made the mistake of calling on the pervy grape. "Are you single?" he had asked me. "First off, what kind of question even is that?! Second, duh! Of course! I was with villains most of my life, you think I would have time or the happiness of having a lover?!" I answered in outrage. 'Who could even ask that?!'

"Ok, times up get to your seat, you sit next Todoroki." My dad said getting up. (Because if you didn't read the new summary, Y/N replaces Shouji in this. Still sorry Shouji! (┳Д┳))

"Todoroki please raise your hand!" He continued. After that a Heterochromic boy raised his hand. Have to admit, he was hot. 100% would kiss. (please someone get that reference)

After I sat down dad began his lesson. So far school hasn't been that bad. I'm really enjoying being back.

Author's note
I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I would rather keep my head on my shoulders. Anyways, I've had a lot of school work (ok that's a lie) and I've been busy.

My mother started dating a guy a while ago, and we moved in with him not long after. I've always been a single child, so I'm still getting used to having another sibling. Although, we both like the exact same things, like Bnha for example.

I've also had major writers block. But the last reason is the main one, I'm lazy. Yep, I have no excuse for that one. I'm lazy, it's part of my personally, I'm not going to apologize for that.

So I also have no idea what the hell I'm going to do for the next chapter. I have no idea. If you lovely humans (and trash, because I have a lot of fellow trash here with me) have any ideas, please message me! And I'll try to incorporate it, I'll take as many ideas as I can.

Well that's all, thanks for reading!
                                          -Author~sama

1080 Words