-3-

[Deku's POV]
I didn't have to actually go, I just didn't feel like talking. I laid back in my bed, staring at the roof. What was going on? I thought about it, kacchan had a crush on me for this long..and I thought it was just his quirk kicking in or something. Strange, he confessed it through a dream..that's weird. 'Do I actually want this? Am I happy? Is he happy?' I fell asleep thinking about all that. I woke up to banging on my door. I rubbed my eyes, "Who is it?" The banging died down, with no answer. "Hello??" I asked, getting up, then walking to the door. I sighed, and opened the door. It was mineta, then screaming was heard down the hall. "Mineta, what the hell did you do?!" He ran into my room, and then I heard "HE STOLE OUR PANTIES" (can i die now pls) "Mineta! WHAT THE HELL?!" I picked Mineta up, then snatched the panties from his hands. I handed it to the girls, then glared at Mineta. "I never thought you were THIS crazy.." he made his pervert look. "I was just bored..y'know.." I threw him out, then closed the door with a slam. I jumped back onto my bed and fell asleep.
I woke up to my alarm, and remembered what happened last night. I snickered, then got ready. I opened the door, and started walking towards where everyone hanged out. "Mineta! I can't believe you could do that! That is so unbelievable!" Lida screamed, doing his BOI hand movements. Everybody was surrounding Mineta, and shaming him. I walked over and looked down. "Wow Mineta, you got everybody worked up." He looked at me, crying with snot coming out. "How do you do this?!?!" I couldn't help but laugh.

I looked at Kacchan's back, as Mr Aizawa teaches class. He looked back. "What?" I looked away. It was like he didn't even like me, or didn't act like it. At lunch I took out my phone, and texted Uraraka.

Deku: Hey...

URARARAKA (jk) Uraraka: Hi deku!

Deku: How's your trip going?

Uraraka: It's going nice, how's everything back there?

Deku: it's amazing! But I miss you, my best friend!

Uraraka: Haha! I miss you too, so, what's up?

Deku: can I tell you something?

Uraraka: sure!

Deku: I'm uh...dating Kacchan.

Uraraka: Wait, really?

Deku: Mhm, we agreed that we would start over, its been a lil rough..

Uraraka: oh, just tell me if he's peer pressuring you or something, okay?

Deku: Okay, thanks for having my back! I gtg now, bye!

Uraraka: Bye deku!

I closed the phone, smiling. "Deku, Who were you texting?" I looked up at Kacchan. "Uraraka! Why?" "You seemed happy, and I was suspicious." I got up and hugged him, "I would never cheat." He looked down. "Me too"