-8-

[Deku's POV]
I looked down, then got the urge to talk to Kacchan again. I was already kind of feeling lonely, so I decided to text him.

Deku: Hey Kacchan!

Kacchan: What is it?

Deku: I was wondering if you wanted to come over??? I was feeling lonely..

Kacchan: Hah, of course you missed me, and okay.

After that, a second after he sent that text, I heard a knock. I opened it, and it was Kacchan. "Kacchan!" I exclaimed, hugging him. I nuzzled his chest, then sniffed it. The scent of Kacchan was sweet. He wrapped his arms around me, stepping forward and slamming the door with his foot. "Kacchannnn, I wanna cuddle!" I said, my voice muffled by my face being in his chest. He smirked, "Sure thing, nerd." I blushed, then let go. He set me on the bed, then climbed in with me, and I rested my face on his chest, and his chin was resting on my head with our arms wrapped around each other. "Night, nerd." I smiled. "Night, Kacchan!"

[Kacchan's POV]
I woke up, seeing Deku's messy green hair. I blushed, then stopped as I realized we did nothing bad. I slowly let go of Deku, then looked at him sleeping. So fucking cute.. "Kacchan..?" Deku whispered, yawning. "Oh, good morning deku...I was about to..go take a shower!" I said. Good save. I got up. "Oh okay.." he said, stretching.

After taking a shower, I walked out, all changed. He wasn't there, he must've left. I walked out the room, then looked down the hall. My eyes widened. Oh no. Oh shit. Oh fuck, oh FUCKING GOD. I ran.